The Dark Knight Just got a TXT on the phone. HELP

well atleast we know that they are moving forward with the virals and not letting them die

And the waiting game begins again. However, it is Jan 14, and before Begins came out, the big TV spot that had the first footage of Scarecrwo and the Tumbler in action happened during the Superbowl that year. Superbowl is Feb 3 this year. I'm willing to bet there will be a Dark Knight halftime TV spot, and since everyone will be watching, I'll bet the TV spot might be a Joker Broadcast. Seems fitting that the viral games are starting up again now...

And the waiting game begins again. However, it is Jan 14, and before Begins came out, the big TV spot that had the first footage of Scarecrwo and the Tumbler in action happened during the Superbowl that year. Superbowl is Feb 3 this year. I'm willing to bet there will be a Dark Knight halftime TV spot, and since everyone will be watching, I'll bet the TV spot might be a Joker Broadcast. Seems fitting that the viral games are starting up again now...

That would be so cool if the joker interuped the superbowl with a message! After all, that is the joker's way.

That would be really cool. However, wouldn't that be a very expensive spot? I thought the idea of this viral stuff is to generate interest in an inexpensive way...

Would love to see a Super Bowl spot that could be understood by the general public, but also included some clues/tidbits for us viral hounds.

Oh snap, my co-worker was holding the cell for me...

I gotta get it back from him asap!

Oh snap, my co-worker was holding the cell for me...

I gotta get it back from him asap!
what city are you from? and why would you let someone else hold the phone? tisk tisk...Mr. J will not be happy with you. :-)

Thank goodness the viral stuff is back up again

Man I got all excited like something was going to happen this afternoon and now it appears a longer wait. Isn't 6 weeks or so long enough?

Ninjas, We need you to tell us what's up...

They probably wanted to make sure the phones worked today so tomorrow they can actually call people and get this new stuff going.

I think the, ''Time to be patient" could be something. Patient, look up Gotham Hospital on the internet.

Might be something. Well I have to go to work. Be back in 5 hours. Hopefully we got something by then

This is the original E-mail that contains the full message.

See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self-promoting, ambitious clown who will do anything to prove yourself to me? If so, the first step of your application process awaits...if you know where to look.

This is the original E-mail that contains the full message.

See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self-promoting, ambitious clown who will do anything to prove yourself to me? If so, the first step of your application process awaits...if you know where to look.
where did you get this?!??

Finally, new stuff for the Wiki! :woot:

Thanks for keeping us updated guys!

where did you get this?!??
That email was the very first email from human resources from when the Gotham Times first came out. Old news. They just were getting that text back at first automatically I guess before they were told to be patient.:brucebat:

SOMETHING NEW! it's about time, it's about time, I was going insane due to lack of news.

ok, seems the waiting game is one again, since the last text said “It makes me smile to see you’re one of the serious ones, clown. Now … time to be patient. I’ll be in touch…”.

Also, I love how they used the first Human Resources Email.

That email was the very first email from human resources from when the Gotham Times first came out. Old news. They just were getting that text back at first automatically I guess before they were told to be patient.:brucebat:
Gotcha...I have the Chicago phone but my text got cut off after the word "self." Thanks for the clear up!

I'ts from a very old E-mail from the joker close to the beginning of whysoserious.
So if the message is the same as before, should we start looking where we started? Was it the hahahatimes? Maybe the games start again but it involved specifically the people with the phones?

Thoughts?

So if the message is the same as before, should we start looking where we started? Was it the hahahatimes? Maybe the games start again but it involved specifically the people with the phones?

Thoughts?
I think it was just an autoresponse...but yeah. If you're bored, go look through the newspapers again to be sure. :cwink:

Wiki updated!

http://batman.wikibruce.com/[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"