Just... just wow.

Wow! How disrespectful can you get? That's sick. Those people should be ashamed of themselves. :mad::down

Oh God... I agree with FOX NEWS :(

The world is going to end.

July 2002 with 500 posts. Respect.

what what!

holla!

seriously though, after watching that clip I'm surprised God himself hasn't come down to say "whoa, hold on, now you're just being ridiculous."

Seriously, I respect the amount of restraint and/or superior indifference that it takes to not get addicted to the triviality of the hype for such a long time. Well done sir.

that woman is a real nutcase

and her empty smile and stare, it's creepy

god, i would love to kill that woman

Can't view it at work. What's the video about?

These people were going to do the same thing for the funeral of a soldier in my area and the local VFW was organizing a gathering to create basically a human wall to keep these people away from the funeral procession. Needless to say only 4 of these Baptist people showed up.

That lady is a nut. . . I might not agree with a war but I would never disrespect those who served with honor in life or death.

Calvin said:
Seriously, I respect the amount of restraint and/or superior indifference that it takes to not get addicted to the triviality of the hype for such a long time. Well done sir.

helps if you don't have access to the internet outside of work.

what year is this?

I just want to go up and smack that b***h. Where's the next one of those "protests" :mad:

She has so many lawyers, she'd sue your pants off.
It's the only reason she's not dead.

Once again, I love how subtle FOX news is.

The first thing the interviewer asks?

'Do you feel good about this?'

:D

Thats terrible. **** her. Ridiculous religious fanaticism at it's finest.

Thought it was gods job to make these kind of judgments and bring down the wrath?

PLAS said:
and her empty smile and stare, it's creepy
Her smile!

She reminds me of that old preacher in Poltergeist 2. Terrifying to share a planet with a psycho like that. Whoo

Thing is though, without excusing her childish display of cruelty, her beliefs are completely accurate Biblically. The God of the Bible is very clear about the torments he'll send to the wicked in the last days, and that includes Jesus and New Testament writings.

The fact that people like this exist is haunting.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Her smile!

She reminds me of that old preacher in Poltergeist 2. Terrifying to share a planet with a psycho like that. Whoo

Thing is though, without excusing her childish display of cruelty, her beliefs are completely accurate Biblically. The God of the Bible is very clear about the torments he'll send to the wicked in the last days, and that includes Jesus and New Testament writings.
I thought you would've commented on the title. :(

****ing Westboro creeps. It was bad enough when they just stalked around Topeka (I've had to see them since I was a kid), but now they're going national, and causing trouble for everybody.

if i ever see that female i am going the slap the bad place out of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"