Just saw Slither....

1-So, because I make several different points in a single post, I am organized and I SHOULD STOP THAT?

Yeah, hell forbid I post in an organized, structured way!

That, plus the fact that you don't understand what the words "lesbian" and "beyatch" mean (maybe if I said "fake macho attitude to hide her lack of actual fighting skills or personality", you would understand me) makes me doubt of your intelligence.

2-When we are discussing horror movies, and which ones are better than the other, doesn't being an experienced horror director count?

We are comparing the diffrent versions of "Dawn of the Dead", not "The Thomas Crown Affair" or "Cheaper by the Dozen".

3-I repeat (and read carefully this time): how can you outrun an entity that has invaded THE ENTIRE WORLD!?

More importantly, WHERE would you run to?

4-So, are you saying that the classic movie that inspired all adventure/giant monster movie (yes, the very one that inspired the whole "kaiju" genre) is crap?

I bet you like the awful "Nosefratu" remake more than the original, or like "The Sopranos" better than "The Godfather".

If you have such piss-poor taste in movies, what the hell are you doing in here in the first place?

thealiasman2000 said:
1-So, because I make several different points in a single post, I am organized and I SHOULD STOP THAT?

Yeah, hell forbid I post in an organized, structured way!

That, plus the fact that you don't understand what the words "lesbian" and "beyatch" mean (maybe if I said "fake macho attitude to hide her lack of actual fighting skills or personality", you would understand me) makes me doubt of your intelligence.

2-When we are discussing horror movies, and which ones are better than the other, doesn't being an experienced horror director count?

We are comparing the diffrent versions of "Dawn of the Dead", not "The Thomas Crown Affair" or "Cheaper by the Dozen".

3-I repeat (and read carefully this time): how can you outrun an entity that has invaded THE ENTIRE WORLD!?

More importantly, WHERE would you run to?

4-So, are you saying that the classic movie that inspired all adventure/giant monster movie (yes, the very one that inspired the whole "kaiju" genre) is crap?

I bet you like the awful "Nosefratu" remake more than the original, or like "The Sopranos" better than "The Godfather".

If you have such piss-poor taste in movies, what the hell are you doing in here in the first place?

To be honest, I'm surprised you can count to make such points in the first place (but l bet you will be in trouble if it ever gets to double digits). But if you need that, it just goes to show you're not all the ticket, if you catch my drift, since you can't keep up with a convo otherwise.

Did I say King Kong was crap? READ MY POSTS MORON. Because I say a movie is 'better', it doesn't mean I am ****ting on the other movie, it simply means I think it is a better movie. Do you understand, or is english not your first language?

Do you think Romero wants to just be known for horror films? Don't you think he would love to do other things? Even John Carpenter has stated that he would love to be able to do other things, but can't; so in some ways, being a horror director can hinder your career. It's to snyder's credit he did a horror movie that was a sucess commercially and critically, and is still able to establish a career outside of the genre.

I think Batman Returns was better than Batman Begins, but that doesn't mean I thought Begins sucked...do you get it yet?
You're the dumb ass who didn't understand that Slither's trailer wasn't serious, so maybe you should ask yourself what you're doing on this planet? You STILL didn't understand after I explained for the twentieth time, so you're not exactly top of your class. Or maybe you are, but it would be a ''special'' class, that's for sure.

I still don't know what you're babbling about when it comes to Sarah Polley. Where the hell are you pulling this from? Your ass? You don't know the woman, so how you can tell me what she's like, even in a ******ed manner, is beyond me.

When it comes to zombies, go underground. To an oil rig. To an island (they won't ALL be populated; hell there are islands bred especially for birds, with minimal staff required to look after them). Or even heavily fortify an area, like city of the living (thats assuming they don't suddenly become super evolved like land made out). I mean look at the end of Day of the Dead (assuming you have seen that).

Horrorfan said:
To be honest, I'm surprised you can count to make such points in the first place (but l bet you will be in trouble if it ever gets to double digits). But if you need that, it just goes to show you're not all the ticket, if you catch my drift, since you can't keep up with a convo otherwise.

Woo, that's rich, coming from someone who talks like a drunk cowboy. I mean, seriously, "you're not asll the ticket keeping up with a convo", who the hell says that?

Horrorfan said:
Did I say King Kong was crap? READ MY POSTS MORON. Because I say a movie is 'better', it doesn't mean I am ****ting on the other movie, it simply means I think it is a better movie. Do you understand, or is english not your first language?

Before you keep demeaning my intelligence, keep in mindb that you said that an overcooked, four hours long Peter Jackson CGIfest was better than one of the landmark classics of cinema.

[quoteHorrofan]Do you think Romero wants to just be known for horror films? Don't you think he would love to do other things? Even John Carpenter has stated that he would love to be able to do other things, but can't; so in some ways, being a horror director can hinder your career. It's to snyder's credit he did a horror movie that was a sucess commercially and critically, and is still able to establish a career outside of the genre.[/quote]

How is this relevant to the discussion? We are discussing HORROR movies, not movies in general.

How can you keep calling me a blabbering ****** if you can foloow the thread of a conversation?

And by the way, "300" is pretty much the only other movie your beloved Zack Snyder has.

Horrorfan said:
You're the dumb ass who didn't understand that Slither's trailer wasn't serious, so maybe you should ask yourself what you're doing on this planet? You STILL didn't understand after I explained for the twentieth time, so you're not exactly top of your class. Or maybe you are, but it would be a ''special'' class, that's for sure.

So, you understood that the trailer was tongue in cheek, but you DIDN't understand when my posts were tongue-in-cheek?

I was joking. Do I have to explain the meaning of a joke to you?

Horrofan said:
I still don't know what you're babbling about when it comes to Sarah Polley. Where the hell are you pulling this from? Your ass? You don't know the woman, so how you can tell me what she's like, even in a ******ed manner, is beyond me.

I was talking about her character in the movie, and how annoying and cliched it was.

I think you understand what I said, you just don't want to recognize it so you play dumb and SAY that you don't understand it.

Horrorfan said:
When it comes to zombies, go underground. To an oil rig. To an island (they won't ALL be populated; hell there are islands bred especially for birds, with minimal staff required to look after them). Or even heavily fortify an area, like city of the living (thats assuming they don't suddenly become super evolved like land made out). I mean look at the end of Day of the Dead (assuming you have seen that).

That's assuming you live long enough to make it underground or on an island.

thealiasman2000 said:
Woo, that's rich, coming from someone who talks like a drunk cowboy. I mean, seriously, "you're not asll the ticket keeping up with a convo", who the hell says that?

Before you keep demeaning my intelligence, keep in mindb that you said that an overcooked, four hours long Peter Jackson CGIfest was better than one of the landmark classics of cinema.

How is this relevant to the discussion? We are discussing HORROR movies, not movies in general.

How can you keep calling me a blabbering ****** if you can foloow the thread of a conversation?

And by the way, "300" is pretty much the only other movie your beloved Zack Snyder has.

So, you understood that the trailer was tongue in cheek, but you DIDN't understand when my posts were tongue-in-cheek?

I was joking. Do I have to explain the meaning of a joke to you?

I was talking about her character in the movie, and how annoying and cliched it was.

I think you understand what I said, you just don't want to recognize it so you play dumb and SAY that you don't understand it.

That's assuming you live long enough to make it underground or on an island.

You were joking about the Slither trailer....but aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

I don't understand what you say. Your english is trash.

WOW...you were talking about her character? What the hell???? I didn't see ANY of those traits at any time. You must have been watching a different movie altogether there buddy.

It is Snyder's second movie....a big budget studio effort. What does that say when he gets one after his first sucessful movie (which was more sucessful than Land of the Dead btw), and George Romero is struggling to get any work?

King Kong was 3 hours long, and met with praise almost everywhere, just so you know.

BTW how comes you know what a drunk cowboy sounds like? Spent a lot of time with them eh? ;)

High-ho silver!

1-Now you've gone from drunk cowboy speech to Internet Buffy fanboy speech.

You think you demean me with those juvenile personal attacks? Sticks and stones may break my bones but the insults of a ranting hacker don't affect me.

2-I was making a point that the trailer was stupid and crappy because it listed all those great horror classics and then said it was better.

Now THAT'S an example of a joke that isn't funny.

3-My point being: how can you compare an experinced director who has made movies for the entire duration of his career to someone who just made two movies, let alone decide which movie genre he's sticking with? Now that's blind fanboyism.

That's like comparing Kerry Conran with Steven Spielberg.

4-OK, maybe Sarah Polley wasn't as annoying as I remember, but you had to give me that her character is a cliche. I mean, the bossy blonde woman who survives despite all? It's been done to death.

5-After three decades of great movie making, I say it doesn't really matter if Romero keeps getting more work.

Even if you completely ignore his work on the TV series "Masters of Horror".

6-Notice that I'm posting they way I like to, not the way you tell me to.

thealiasman2000 said:
1-Now you've gone from drunk cowboy speech to Internet Buffy fanboy speech.

You think you demean me with those juvenile personal attacks? Sticks and stones may break my bones but the insults of a ranting hacker don't affect me.

2-I was making a point that the trailer was stupid and crappy because it listed all those great horror classics and then said it was better.

Now THAT'S an example of a joke that isn't funny.

3-My point being: how can you compare an experinced director who has made movies for the entire duration of his career to someone who just made two movies, let alone decide which movie genre he's sticking with? Now that's blind fanboyism.

That's like comparing Kerry Conran with Steven Spielberg.

4-OK, maybe Sarah Polley wasn't as annoying as I remember, but you had to give me that her character is a cliche. I mean, the bossy blonde woman who survives despite all? It's been done to death.

5-After three decades of great movie making, I say it doesn't really matter if Romero keeps getting more work.

Even if you completely ignore his work on the TV series "Masters of Horror".

6-Notice that I'm posting they way I like to, not the way you tell me to.

The trailer WASN'T trying to say it was better. THAT'S THE POINT.

TONGUE. IN. CHEEK.

Jesus, if I have to explain that to you again, you are dumber than rocks.

I believe it was you that compared Snyder to Romero originally, when I was comparing the movies. I never said Romero wasn't a horror legend, but let's face it, if it wasn't for his dead work, he wouldn't be known at all.
Whereas Snyder has done two different projects completely, wh ich is how you can tell a director has talent.

What? How was she bossy? You really must have watched a different movie..... she didn't take ****, but why does she have to? Because she's a woman?

I notice your posting like a ******....which is pretty much the way you like, I guess ;)

OK, I see your point.

You are right and I am wrong.

STILL, that's no reason to insult me.

I don't mean anything by it, so sorry, but it's damn frustrating explaining the same thing over and over and over :(

But sorry for insulting you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"