Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^agree still of opinion battle skirt is way to go look how well lynn collins rocked it in john carter where she looked sexy yet also strong and never looked sexually objectified
JohnCarter40_555px.jpg

john-carter-movie-image-lynn-collins-1.jpg

I'm a slightly surprised no one has a made a manip of Lynn as WW or use what she wore as base for the costume.

Because no one really cares for her much; especially now that she looks more like Adele than Wonder Woman.

no one cares for her for the role cause she's old as **** for the role not cause she might have put on a little weight.

deja's about as close as she's ever going to get to diana.

john-carter-collins5.jpg

Honestly, in live action that outfit would make her look like a fetish model.. Cover the poor girl up, she's supposed to be fighting aliens'nstuff. I'd also guess a classic outfit would make a lot of actresses stray away from the role.

She's fighting aliens, but she's near invulnerable so there's not much need for armor.

B-b-buuuuttt... realism... :(

:o

I didn't know you had to cover those parts up to play basketball... so that's why I got kicked out of the game

She's fighting aliens, but she's near invulnerable so there's not much need for armor.

Not always. There are plenty of examples of times when Wonder Woman has been portayed as vulnerable. One that comes to mind is Justice League: New Frontier. She could very well be made out to need armor, however as people have said before, they could cover her up simply for decency. This isn't 'Internet pr0n', the little boys can go elsewhere for hypersexualized women.

^its not just fanboy "Internet pr0n" that feature her in skimpy outfits, that's how she has been drawn in the comics for years...

that's her trademark look that people know her for

Lynn in John Carter was as uninteresting, shaky and boring as the whole movie. Big no thanks for her as WW from me.

Oh and bath-suit style > battle skirt

^its not just fanboy "Internet pr0n" that feature her in skimpy outfits, that's how she has been drawn in the comics for years...

that's her trademark look that people know her for

And why is that, you think? :doh:

Oh and bath-suit style > battle skirt

How can you refer to it as "bath-suit style" and still defend it? Like really, what kind of warrior battles in a bathing suit? You just can't take that seriously in live action, the chance that WW will be wearing her panties is zero.

Last edited:
Traditoonally women warriors fought in the nude. Just saying it's an option... :o

its actually more practical to fight in less, if you can (makes you more agile, lighter, faster...) the only reason people wear armor into battle is cause they have to for protection... if she doesn't need the protection, why should she weigh herself down with bulky armor, or slow her movements with restrictive cloth,...

She can withstand great concussive force, so she doesn't turn to pudding when Darkseid smacks her around, but I've always seen her vulnerable to piercing weapons. She might be highly resistant to damage, but doesn't come close to a degree of invulnerability. Otherwise she wouldn't have to bother deflecting bullets.

Justice League Trinity...

jlhenryjaimiechristian.jpg

SUPERMAN: Henry Cavill, WONDER WOMAN: Jaimie Alexander, THE BATMAN: Christian Bale

Honestly speaking, i would Batman to wear a modified suit from his solo adventures...something like this possibly.

batmanmkiiisuitbyjkks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"