Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Justice League made with some fanart (and various materials) found on this site or others (thx to all the authors !) and some of my own. Could be improved (specially Aquaman to get rid of the TV touch...) I wanted to stay close to the classic look of each suit.
justice_league.jpg

Last edited:
The Justice League made with some fanart (and various materials) found on this site or others (thx to all the authors !) and some of my own. Could be improved (specially Aquaman to get rid of the TV touch...) I wanted to stay close to the classic look of each suit.
justice_league.jpg
That's really well done, I like it :) Welcome to the Hype btw.

Great manip silune! Not a fan of the gold Batman symbol though.

Thanks for the comments ! I'm currently working on "The Avengers" team too... For the Batman gold symbol, it's just a twist of the classic yellow logo... maybe the black TDK/BB is better finally.

Ahhh. I like both of them. I just prefer the classic black symbol.

justice_league.jpg

That's pretty cool.:woot:

Like the look of WW but btw... that's Cobie Smulders, not Jennifer Connelly or Elisabetta Canalis. And there's already a thread for Justice League under the General Movie- DC Comics boards. These are supposed to be directly for the Superman reboot only.

But not bad work man, and welcome to the hype!

Like the look of WW but btw... that's Cobie Smulders, not Jennifer Connelly or Elisabetta Canalis. And there's already a thread for Justice League under the General Movies- DC Comics boards. These are supposed to be directly for the Superman reboot only.

But not bad work man, and welcome to the hype!

Yep, Cobie Smulders IS WW, and a great one btw (the other 2 names are just alternatives). thx for your welcome !

Last edited:
justice_league.jpg
Not my favorite Batsuit, but I like your design. For the costumes, Aquaman looks like something out of a TV series. Other than
that, nice job. As for the casting, perfect Superman(Routh) and Flash(as long as it's Barry). Okay GL and Aquaman. No to the others. Hope you know that WW is Cobie Smulders and Hawkgirl is Rose McGowan. And who really are the models for Martian Manhunter, Batman and Flash(think it's Chris Evans)? And could you give JMC some credit for Hawkgirl?

I love these I might do a JL manip soon

WonderWoman.jpg

made an attempt at Bridget Regan as Wonder Woman

working on a Flash now.....

Justice%20League%20manips.jpg

How about my Justice League manip? All credit for creation of the manips goes to me.

Here's a manip I'm working on so far, few characters still to add but getting there

jla.jpg

Last edited:
Not my favorite Batsuit, but I like your design. For the costumes, Aquaman looks like something out of a TV series. Other than
that, nice job. As for the casting, perfect Superman(Routh) and Flash(as long as it's Barry). Okay GL and Aquaman. No to the others. Hope you know that WW is Cobie Smulders and Hawkgirl is Rose McGowan. And who really are the models for Martian Manhunter, Batman and Flash(think it's Chris Evans)? And could you give JMC some credit for Hawkgirl?

only just saw this but thought i would try and answer oure question

the flash maip is originally mine, its not chris evans its a composite of various wetsuits

If the movie is to be heavily based off the New 52, even the costumes, I wouldn't mind it I like them, but I think a few small changes improve them greatly, a few colour changes, and removal of a few seams and this:
mPWCS.jpg

becomes:
khGgL.jpg

Which I personally prefer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"