Justice League to be renamed according to AICN

hame4479

Sidekick
Reaction score
too............American Heroes. If this is true I swear on my life that I will not even ****ing see it. What The **** Is WB Doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

Updated: Ain't it Cool has more info about the alleged retitling. A scooper for that site heard Christian Bale refer to the project as 'American Heroes'. This mention by the 'Dark Knight' star may be the root source of this talk. Now, apparently the Justice League comics were released in European markets as 'American Heroes' years ago and it could be that that's then name that stuck for Bale.

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=30384#ad_jump

americanheroes.jpg

The project will not be called "American Heroes" or anything other than Justice League.

That is just my opinion. If you notice in most if not all of the articles regarding this film it is always referred to as Justice League of America.
I feel Miller's comments are just regarding the shortening of that name to make it bankable over seas.

We shouldn't be getting worked up over this non-news item...if the past few months have showed us anything--just wait for WB's announcement (whenever that may come).

I call BS on this. Wasn't there an issue where they were worried other countries wouldn't like it if it were Justice League of AMERICA?

its probably just a code name, like how TDK is refered to as rorys first kiss and how SR was refered to as Red Sun

Mark my words : it will NOT be called American Heroes. Jesus people, you're so quick to assume the worst of this project that you believe any stupid rumor that comes from AICN?

Mark my words : it will NOT be called American Heroes. Jesus people, you're so quick to assume the worst of this project that you believe any stupid rumor that comes from AICN?

Yes, yes a lot of people are.....

Exactly. I was thinking to myself ''How can people be so dumb to beleive this?''

Heh! There no way they will change the name. I'm sure it will still be call "Justice League" or "Justice League of America" or whatever. I think the American Heroes is just a name they use when the filming it like few has said here.

too............American Heroes. If this is true I swear on my life that I will not even ****ing see it. What The **** Is WB Doing?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wait a minute. A lot of you were complaining about the fact that the word America wasn't in the title now you are complaining when it is rumored that it will? Gosh, people can never be satisfied.

Screw all you guys! I'm excited about an American Heroes movie! Personally, I hope to see all the greats, like Mr. Bowling Shoe Giver Outer, Mr Chinese Food Delivery Guy, Mr. Bumper Sticker Guy, and my favorite, Mr. Underwear Inspector!

Did that guy become the Greatest American Hero before or after he took Carrie to the prom?

Did that guy become the Greatest American Hero before or after he took Carrie to the prom?

No after. He to Carrie to the prom in '76. He became the Greatest American Hero and dated Connie Sellica (a much better choice in my book) in 1981.

Someone should rename the Justice League forum to "BS forum". Because that is all we are getting these days.

No after. He to Carrie to the prom in '76. He became the Greatest American Hero and dated Connie Sellica (a much better choice in my book) in 1981.
Geez, its hard to believe its been that long since that show has been on. I used to love it as a kid. Yeah it was corny, but I liked it.

AICN does not have a good accuracy track record when it comes to DC films.

The main problem with this jla film we dont know what the hell is really going on with it. All this bs and all that its hard to believe any news on the film untill we heard it straight from the WB.

WTF is wrong with bale calling the JL American Heroes?

Let all calm down right now, guys. There no 100% truth they are not calling it JL. I'm sure it will be call that. Right now, the different title is either a shooting title (like they did with The Dark Knight & Superman Returns) or someone was thinking it is, because it call "American Heroes" on some of the JL comics in Italy & other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"