Justice League (Unlimited) Animated Series

Discussion in 'Justice League World' started by Spider-Aziz, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Spider-Aziz Spelunking

Far From Home

Early in the episode:-

Superman: "I wanted Kara to feel more independent, and not in need to be in the shadow of being Superman's cousin"
    Green Arrow: "She's proud to be your cousin, she changed her outfit to look more like you."

Twice during the episode:-

Legion members Brainiac 5 and Bouncing Boy: "Don't take future technology to the past, it will contaminate the time stream and create a paradox"

End of the episode, back to the present:-

Arrow: "Here, Kara wanted you to have this future tech box with a recorded message"
    Kara: "I don't want to live in the shadow of being Superman's cousin"

Kara & Brainiac-5 fall in love so fast after she tried to kill him as soon as she heard his name.

Not a bad episode, clearly not one of the highlight episodes for this show either. It's decent.

2. Spider-Aziz Spelunking

Ancient History

I don't know if there is some continuity error with 'Shadow of the Hawk', the episode is good when I don't try to think about it.

Hawkman kills Shadow Thief after learning details of their history, the end.

3. Spider-Aziz Spelunking

Alive and Destroyer

The Secret Society is split into two factions, and they war between each other. Side Lex dominates side Grodd, and the big ape suffocates in space.
    And when they attempt to bring back Brainiac, they bring back Darkseid instead.

Villains form an uneasy alliance with the heroes after Darkseid takes over his world again and comes to invade Earth in one of the most epic battles in animation, and it ends with the most epic way possible.

4. Spider-Aziz Spelunking

An overall good season, and it's strange and unexpected to see it be actually better than season 3 considering it has more than one bad episode.
    It gets an average score of 7.6/10

The overall average of the show is almost an 8/10, so I'll stick to giving it that score. 7.8/10 if you want more accuracy.
    A good show, not a terrific one, and not the greatness I remember it to be. I still enjoy the bad stuff in it, so at least that's pleasant for me as a viewer.

And with this ends my DCAU marathon in celebration of the 25th epic anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series. But this thread is not made simply for me to say what I think of the show, it's a thread for all fans of the show and the DCAU to join in the conversation.

5. Rorschach2012 Batman is my Dad

does anyone think that Charlie X from Star Trek s1 was an influence on the psychic in the s1 JL episode "Legends"?

6. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Reunion of The League online

Rorschach2012 likes this.