Luke Cage Keep Luke Cage Solo Or Team Him Up With Danny?

KRYPTON INC.

Incorporated Kryptonian
Reaction score
Simple question I asked in the IF threads. Should Luke stay a solo act only occasionally teaming with Danny in guest starring capacity in both shows or would you want to have a CAGE AND FIST show to follow up their freshmen seasons? Discuss.

I think both of there season 2's should have heavy cameos from both. Act as a test run for Heroes for hire. by the end of Iron fist SE2 they can have the "We make a pretty good team" moment.

They can have a joint Heroes for hire season 3. But that kind of kills there solo shows.

That being said, if they set up H4H as a business and actually hire random D list heroes and send them of various missions, they won't be the focus of the show and it could be the Legends of tomorrow to Luke and Fists, Arrow and Flash.

Luke and Danny should have their own solo shows with them guest starring in each other's shows.

I think between Luke Cage, Iron Fist and the Defenders, where going to see variations of Heroes for Hire and Daughters of the dragon within those 3 shows. Maybe season 2 of Luke Cage will have a Heroes for hire arc, and at some point in Iron Fist, Colleen and Misty will have a few episodes to themselves as Daughters of the dragon.

I would love a team up 2 parter in both series. It'd help to fill the episodes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"