Kenshin's final attack

ster

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm confused as to the significance of Kenshin using his left foot to jump (that is what it's about, right?). And I also don't understand how he "learned" it from his master when his master didn't really teach him it... exactly how did he know that he was supposed to do what he did?

...what the hell are you talking about? :confused:

IS this in reference to the manga or anime?

the anime... I recall Sojiro saying something about how his final attack working by Kenshin jumping using his left foot instead of his right.

Apparently it gives it more power and speed, but it is dangerous because he has a chance of cutting off his own leg with that.

I thought his final attack(s) were
Ku Zu Ryu Sen and
Ama Kakeru Ryu(no)hirameki

ookami said:
I thought his final attack(s) were
Ku Zu Ryu Sen and
Ama Kakeru Ryu(no)hirameki

They are, he was asking how he knew it (Kenshin's master told him that it was battojutsu after Kenshin made the correct stance) and why Kenshin uses his left leg instead of his right leg in the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki.

hippie_hunter said:
They are, he was asking how he knew it (Kenshin's master told him that it was battojutsu after Kenshin made the correct stance) and why Kenshin uses his left leg instead of his right leg in the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki.

Ohhhh, I don't know I forgot lol!!! I'm good at this sort of thing though, but I'd have to watch it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"