The Dark Knight If You Could Give Mr. Nolan Just One Suggestion On Making TDK...

cryptic name said:
that's a good idea too. they could point out the fact that some wayne enterprises employees that worked on the tumbler may recognize it, and so he disguises it, in the process bringing the look closer to the batmobile

Yea that's a great idea. He'll have to disguise it from the other employees. I mean someone's gotta notice that thing from seeing it before....Damnit I just wanna see Batman driving a Batmobile for God sakes.

WeaponXProject said:
My suggestion would be to make the Tumbler look like the damn Batmobile for god sakes. Or show the evolution of him jazzing it up into the Batmobile.

This is a strong possibility as BB to Dark Knight shows the evolution of Bruce Wayne into the Batman that we all know and love. (It least I hope so.)

have a scene where dent wraps up a case in the court room and then someone is like "hey dent how about a photo with you and gordon"

dent smiles but then changes places with gordon and says "sorry, wanted to get my best side"

either has his "best side" the side that gets the acid or not

which ever turns out to be more of a easter egg freak out moment

Tell Heath Ledger He's Head Tea Boy, And get some one who actually looks like the Joker.

But hey thats just me.

Tell Heath Ledger He's Head Tea Boy, And get some one who actually looks like the Joker.

But hey thats just me.

let us see the action this time, kthxbai.

If I could tell Mr. Nolan one thing......

Make us proud. We're counting on you to make a kick-ass movie.

(Nothing like a little pressure but I'm sure Chris Nolan is feeling it.)

the-dark-knight said:

But hey thats just me.

psh, seriously. Screw talent, we need someone who looks like the character! What good are acting skills when you dont have a pointy nose?!?!

I also want to see some ol' school detective work.

A more flexible costume in the Spiderman Style with kevlar on chest area.

My suggestion would be to let the audience be able to see the fight scenes this time, no more of that jumbled mess like in Batman Begins!

It would be cool in the end if Bruce was on his way to see the flying Graysons or something, and maybe if Gordan mentioned his daughter being enrolled in college and starting soon or something. I don't want to actually see her yet, because if she does appear in the next movie or so we might have a shadowcat incident. I don't want three different girls playing Babs. She's the favorite IMHO.[BLACKOUT][/BLACKOUT]

Just one thing . . . Please make harvey trus to the comics and not a rehash of Burton's 89 Batman. And oh yeah . . . if they use the granfather clock as a Batcave entrance . . . have it made of the wood and what not salvaged from the burned manor.

Show a bit more of the fights so people can stop their whining. :)

Morgoth said:
My suggestion is start calling the tumbler The Batmobile. There's no reason it can't be called that. It's not something to be ashamed of, it's a cool name for the coolest car, that's what it is. And those who don't like that aren't fans. That's Batman, he has Bat-gadgets and, Bat-vehicles.

There's no reason it SHOULD be called that. C'mon, Bruce isn't gonna start calling it the batmobile, or his bat-gagdet. It's so pointless. Just a fanboyism :whatever:

WeaponXProject said:
Yea that's a great idea. He'll have to disguise it from the other employees. I mean someone's gotta notice that thing from seeing it before....Damnit I just wanna see Batman driving a Batmobile for God sakes.

again, putting bat fins on the car is just more pointless fanboyism. Why? WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR WHAT PURPOSE WOULD HE PUT FINS ON A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the-dark-knight said:

But hey thats just me.

Yeah let's get someone who looks exactly like Joker. Never mind his acting ability, that's unecessary imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"