Kevin Smiths Comic Book Men on AMC

TESD is Tell 'Em Steve-Dave, a weekly podcast with featuring Bryan Johnson, Walt Flannagan, and Brian Quinn. One of the best podcasts out there.

Sunday 9th be new season, still on at midnight :(

Nice. Guess that is when walking dead is back on as well

What the heck season are they on now?I haven't been bothered to keep up with it since the first season.

new season starts tonight at midnight

Anyone here ever been to the shop. I keep making it a point to go there someday but still haven't.

I watched this show in china.

It's called Ming and Friends over there.

Why doesn't AMC air the repeats of earlier seasons, I'm not the type to go Netflixing or Huluing episodes online.

1 hour new season tonight at midnight

last night episodes... Billy Dee

Walt you cheap *****, when Lando Calrissian walks into your store an asks for the millennium falcon, you just give it to him

I mean, at most you have him pose for a few pictures and sign some stuff

but, I gotta say, that had to have been the most intense game of go fish I've ever watched on TV (gained it was the first time I've ever watched a game of go fish on TV, but, still) lol

Anyone know what Millennium Falcon was that version, was it the bigger one that's like $200.00 that Hasbro released a few years back?

Anyone know what Millennium Falcon was that version, was it the bigger one that's like $200.00 that Hasbro released a few years back?

I think it wasn't one you could buy but a store display one

I thought new season starts tonight like they usually do when WD starts but looks like it's not

Yeah it premieres next Sunday at it's usual time with two back to back episodes. I'm baffled why AMC picked this up for another season. It's not like it brings in many viewers and strong ratings. And personally I believe CBM has already overstayed it's welcome.

Episode 2 has leaked but episode 1 is nowhere to be found. Really weird.

Yeah it premieres next Sunday at it's usual time with two back to back episodes. I'm baffled why AMC picked this up for another season. It's not like it brings in many viewers and strong ratings. And personally I believe CBM has already overstayed it's welcome.

It's cheap for them to make I imagine

tonight be the new season

And personally I believe CBM has already overstayed it's welcome.

It's on at midnight after a rerun of a show that aired an hour earlier. It's literally the easiest show in the world to not encounter if you don't want to.

Last night's episode "Bucket List" featured more key comics than any other show, including an Action Comics #1. :hubba

I just roll my eyes at either the naivete or stupidity of the so called "customers" that walk in trying to sell their items. I mean just in yesterdays premier that one guy was trying to sell several Marvel comics that had key character first appearances but right from the outset all those comics looked like dollar bin fodder and the dude was asking for $1,500.00.

Clearly this guy wasn't knowledgable, some of them had spine creases, pen writing, and scotch tape that was yellowing more than Walt's teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"