Kevin Williamson's 'The Following'

Status
Not open for further replies.
has to be a better way to get your instructions to your sleeper cell cult members, what if he was in the bathroom or watching Chopped, would have missed it.

great episode! Cole sure has a lot of new followers popping up
Considering how long he's been in prison and probably using their library's internet, I'm not really going to be shocked at how many followers he'll end up having.

has to be a better way to get your instructions to your sleeper cell cult members, what if he was in the bathroom or watching Chopped, would have missed it.

He got 2 dudes to pretend to be gay for years. I think "watch a channel that will have news on it" is a reasonable command. :oldrazz:

Another great episode. This is still my favorite show right now. :)

I laughed when Hardy put the tape back over the Asian chick's mouth because she wouldn't shut the **** up.

http://tvline.com/2013/02/19/ratings-following-castle-bachelor-90210/
Fox’s The Following scared up better numbers this Monday night, delivering its first week-to-week gains since Episode 2.

Drawing 8.3 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating, the thriller saw increases of 6 and 17 percent. It also served up quite the cliffhanger.
Loved last night's episode. Joey ain't taking any more of their ****. :funny::up:

Loved the preview for next week's episode where Hardy is going back and forth with Paul over snapping Jacob's neck and Paul threatening to shoot him.

A serial killer got a lawyer to say an unusual thing on tv. That **** got replayed like crazy and probably went viral.

A serial killer got a lawyer to say an unusual thing on tv. That **** got replayed like crazy and probably went viral.
When a lawyer for a high-profile serial killer goes on national TV and reads off some weird diatribe with almost no context, then it's probably a sure-fire way for everyone to see it. Good thing the FBI was smart enough to know that it was some sort of trigger. Interesting thing will be what else, besides the two new guys and kidnapping of Carroll's wife, comes of it.

putting the tape over the asian chicks mouth was..funny I laughed

also let this be a lesson WAIT FOR BACKUP

putting the tape over the asian chicks mouth was..funny I laughed

also let this be a lesson WAIT FOR BACKUP
If that had been Jack Bauer, he'd just put her in a sleeper hold and tell her,"Don't fight it."

Another good episode, though probably the "worst" so far IMO, it just seemed slower than previous weeks and there werent as many shocks, still a good episode though, and the ending was superb. Looking forward to next week.

Another good episode, though probably the "worst" so far IMO, it just seemed slower than previous weeks and there werent as many shocks, still a good episode though, and the ending was superb. Looking forward to next week.

lolwut? This week's was way more fast-paced than last week, from where I'm standing.

The level of stupid in this weeks episode irritated me.

The level of stupid in this weeks episode irritated me.
There were some serious stupid moments (Carroll's ex-wife going with stranger, FBI losing her even though suspecting something, sheriff department kind of bungling) but still not that bad.

New episode right now, east coast.

I hope those three nut balls end up dead by episode's end

at least want Bacon to follow through with the neck break on Emma tonight please

Dead by the hands of the trollfessional.

If ''Roderick" is just a nickname for someone then he has to be a character that we've already seen and most likely someone with the FBI.

If ''Roderick" is just a nickname for someone then he has to be a character that we've already seen and most likely someone with the FBI.

Haven't seen him yet...well it was revealed who's playing him (he's good at playing psychos :oldrazz:) although it could be a ruse lol

So anybody who appears shy or mild mannered is most likely a serial killer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"