Kid Goku: Flashbacks?

Booznian

The Return
Reaction score
Well since we have seen the pictures of Chatwin, he is in high school. I assume that they will be showing flashbacks of Goku as a child? I'm still hoping that Fox will keep the whole Saiyajin tail since it is a big part of the character and Goku's change from brat to loved by Gohan (Grandpa Gohan).

I'm hoping for the whole pod crashing on earth thing to be show on screen. And since every movie needs a montage, I'm hoping for one of Grandpa Gohan raising Goku. That would be ideal.

so is the demon king piccolo or piccolo jr he's fighting?

Hopefully they will show kid Goku flashbacks during the opening credits

I'd love some growing up in the forest flash backs! Hopefully Goku doesn't go to school until he's a teenager then decides to leave on his first day cause it sucks and they don't have enough martial arts!

"Hey, it could happen..." lol

yeah it does seem to be a mix. I wonder if he'll have to et Kami's Super water to beat him. Will we even see Kami?

I'm hoping for the whole pod crashing on earth thing to be show on screen. And since every movie needs a montage, I'm hoping for one of Grandpa Gohan raising Goku. That would be ideal.

God willing. :up:

so is the demon king piccolo or piccolo jr he's fighting?

Seems to be a sort of hybrid

His character clearly has a strong influence from Piccolo Daimao, being "cursed" by Muten Roshi and everything. Supposed to be Mutaito, but whatever. The only characteristic he'd share with Piccolo Jr., at this point anyway, is his youth.

So really, the only plot hints we have so far point to Piccolo Daimao(Demon King Piccolo).

God willing. :up:

His character clearly has a strong influence from Piccolo Daimao, being "cursed" by Muten Roshi and everything. Supposed to be Mutaito, but whatever. The only characteristic he'd share with Piccolo Jr., at this point anyway, is his youth.

So really, the only plot hints we have so far point to Piccolo Daimao(Demon King Piccolo).

I think they'll make him look like Junior though and he'll go on to become one of the Z fighters, that there will be no spitting out the egg etc

I think they'll make him look like Junior though and he'll go on to become one of the Z fighters, that there will be no spitting out the egg etc

That would definitely leave the least amount of question marks remaining. Especially if he doesn't create his minions in the same fashion. Which I really'd prefer not to see.

One of the flashbacks I'm most interested in seeing is the death of Son Gohan. Something tells me they'll just pass it off as old age...or worse, Piccolo Daimao.

I'd rather we get some hint of Goku stepping on him in his Oozaru state. This way he can be under the false impression that Vegeta was the one to kill him when he meets him in the Saiyan Saga and witnesses his own Oozaru transformation.

I don't know why but I'd actually like to see Goku transform into an Oozaru & let him fight Vegeta as an Oozaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"