Kinect and it's effects on the WORLD.

The only move I would not be embarrassed to do is the kamehameha, aka the default fireball motion.

Honestly, aside from the Fusion dance, there's nothing that would look worse than the usual crap you do with Kinect. It's kicks, punches and fireball throwing.

Here is Goku teaching Vega The Fusion Dance

[YT]vioBSO_7VJM[/YT]

Honestly, aside from the Fusion dance, there's nothing that would look worse than the usual crap you do with Kinect. It's kicks, punches and fireball throwing.

I was just about to post this. You won't look any dumber doing Dragonball stuff in front of your TV than you would any other Kinect game.

Yep. And let's face it you either live with people who you can use Kinect in front of or you don't. Once you start playing dance games anything is fair game. :woot:

Will I be able to call down the Spirit Bomb for three episodes.. and then miss? If so.. SOLD!

All jokes aside... I'm probably gonna get this. Haha.

Yep. And let's face it you either live with people who you can use Kinect in front of or you don't. Once you start playing dance games anything is fair game. :woot:

Seriously, people gotta let go, have a bit of fun and let loose. It's not like you're doing goofy things in front of 500 people, this is your living room.:woot:

Another DBZ Trailer that gives you some information on the game.

[YT]-etrjCwLNrk[/YT]

No mention of Skyrim Kinect ?

It's bloody excellent when you are the only one in the room playing. It takes a little while getting used it to it, but after about an hour or so I was flicking in and out of menus, saving and ALMOST selecting weapons on the fly.

When things got frantic I sometimes reverted to the favourites menu just for the pause of the action, especially since I'm still only level 12 and running around with no armour against bears.

I don't know about you all but Skyrim:woot: and Kinect...is brilliant, and you haters:cmad: can hate:cmad::cmad: kinect but it is advancing and there are just beginning to make games that are actually good with the kinect. Honestly when it came out the only awesome games were Kinect sports and adventure. Now Skyrim:woot:, Halo, F@$kin Ghost Recon:woot:!!! Tom Clancy are now making games for just the kinect! And i would rather hold an invisible gun infront of the camera then holding *****s :jedi infront of the camera *cough* sony... :cwink:

The Move is a million times better than Kinect. It's far more accurate and doesn't hinder game design as much as the Kinect does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"