Kinect and it's effects on the WORLD.

By all accounts, the new Steel Battalion seems really cool. It almost makes me want to get a Kinect. I just don't have the room though.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

I read that 200 people worked on that game. Not necessarily videogame developers, but just random folks they took off the street.:woot::jedi

How the heck do you make a Star Wars game into a Dance Central clone?

I think what they wanted to do, was too much for the hardware as is. If they had kept the processor in Kinect, then it might have been able to do what they were striving for. As is though, it just can't do it. The controls are just bad in this game. It's limited by that so they had to throw in things like dancing, which Kinect can do well, to add value. I'm willing to bet the Next Gen Kinect will be able to pull it off, but Devs. needs to stick with what the current version can do. Bioware did that with ME3, for example.

Which they didn't even need Kinect for.

Yeah, but at least they knew what to do and not to do.

Honestly, I would buy Kinect just for that.

Have you noticed how the people kept getting young in each promotional video they did? The E3 '11 guy was late teens early twenty's, then each time they promoted it, it seemed like they got younger and younger actors.

I wonder if there will be dancing mini games in there somewhere ? They could have fun with The Fusion Dance. That is for sure

Last edited:
Honestly, that would be damn hilarious if you actually had to perform the Fusion Dance.

Do you know how ****ing stupid you can look doing those moves they do on that show?

Come one! You want to do this. I know you do! :awesome:

jUoo0tRRwT.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"