King Hulk personality

Hulkfan2008!

Civilian
Reaction score
i think the king hulk personality is the best one yet i wish that would be like a permanent personality for him. it would help hulk become more of a bigger player in the marvel universe.
he was stronger smarter and way more skilled and tactical, hulk could be a team leader and an exellent combatant against the big bad offenders of the marvel universe like the skrulls, they need to let hulk be a hero again instead of a menace or a villian.
id love for a new order of avengers to be assembled with ironman, cap, (king) hulk, thor, sentry(would be spider woman but she's a skrull and so is ms.marvel)

what are your thoughts on this subject ?............

It would be great if that happenned but i am not holding my breadth.

King Hulk? I assume you mean the personality of the Hulk during Planet Hulk and WWH?

That personality isn't really unique to Planet Hulk. Stan Lee, if you read Essential Hulk vol. 1 you will see this, used quite a few versions of Hulk in the beginning. PAD then used the "king Hulk" personality you refer to in the late 90s and again after the Bruce Jones run. Pak simply started with the same Hulk that PAD left off with.

But yeah, I agree with you-- I really like that personality of the Hulk too. It was not too dumb and not too smart, kinda like the Joe Fixit personality and it is as strong as the dumb green Hulk and, like the savage Hulk, gains strength as his anger increases. That is the best of both worlds for sure.

I really think that the main Hulk book should be continuing the story of Banner and Hulk and Banner dealing with the aftermath of a situation he had little control over...

But there isn't.

Because Loeb isn't that good at writing the Hulk.

At all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"