King of The Hill!

TheDragonator

Sidekick
Reaction score
Basically, it's like this.

Someone takes the hill, and then the next poster posts something to take them off. For example:

Player 1: I take the hill.

Player 2: I shoot you in the head and take the hill for myself.

Player 3: My army of rabid-mole people lays siege to the hill, conquering it in my name.

Aannnnnd...GO!

I'm on a hill.

I shoot you in the back and take the hill for myself.

Bumblebee steps on you for me.The hill is mine.

Last edited:
I throw my voice to make it seem like some other person is shouting for him and Bumblebee runs away.

I bulldoze you over and park it on the hill.

The bulldozer transforms into a Constructicon and throws you about 2 miles from the hill.It's now mine.

I get Grimlock and he throws the Constructicon off the hill and eats him.

Hill mine.

Omega Supreme stomps Grimlock to a pulp. My Hill!

I run over Duke with a riding lawnmower.

The hill is mine.

I have Superman arrive and use his heat vision on both you and Omega Supreme.
Omega Supreme was asleep at the time.It's mine!

Last edited:
A volcano erupts covering Ultra Lantern with lava and killing him, I wait until the lava cools and then set up a lawn chair.

Batman arrives and kicks Superman in his superballs. Superman lies in a fetal position, squealing like a little girl.

Batman then pours my melted remains into a Lazurus pit. I am revived. I then tell Godsfireworks to leave. He agrees and I sit in his lawnchair.

The hill is mine.

Kang conquers the time-space continuum of the hill and allocates a portion of it for me to rule.

I win.

I stand next to your hill, study it, learn it's every feature. Spend years deriving complex equations describing it's geometry, chemical makeup, density, etc. I then spend copious amounts of time writing a simulation of said hill in software correlating to the data taken over a lifetime. After the simulation is complete, I then begin to slowly... methodically build a scaled prototype of a hill. Once complete and found to be within infinitesimal tolerance of the hill, I will begin work on a full scale replica. Once I have achieved perfection, I will then walk over to the original... place copious amounts of C4 in systematically arranged hand-dug holes and blow the mother to smithereens (including any innocent bystanders or residents caught unawares). I will then walk diligently over to my creation and climb up to the top and....

Why so serious?

I punch Se7ven in the face so hard it breaks his legs.

Hill mine.

I borrow a phaser from Captain Kirk and vaporize you.
It's mine!

turns out it was his evil doppelganger under my control, He gets the phaser back, kills you, then I ride in on a Warthog with Samus and Master Chief and mow him down. I am King.

Samus takes off her helmet, and it's actually me wearing fake breasts. I blow you up with one of my little hamster-poo bombs, and take the hill, only just now realizing I could have had just taken the role of Master Chief instead without having to become a transvestite. :(

I seduce you with my plus 12 charisma, then strangle you with your thong after rough coitus, taking the hill for myself.

Master chief's still there. Oh what's that? A plasma grenade on your face? Boom. Hill mine once again.

A meteorite lands on the hill destroying everything.It's my hill!

I hire Superman to spin so fast around the earth that it goes back in time to where the meteorite is coming from space, I have hired Buzz Lightyear to blow up the meteor with his laser, then zap you. My hill.

A small black hole opens next to you and sucks you in.The black hole then vanishes.
It's my hill!

Last edited:
I hit you in the back of the head with a rock, then toss your body below into the waiting maw of a Sarlacc pit. MY HILL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"