Knocking before you enter someone's room is a lost art.

Introduce them to Japanese tentacle hentai.

I'm afraid to walk on into someone's room just incase I catch someone, then being all in the mood, they get ****** strong and start to do unsavory things to me.

:funny:

When I used to live with my parents, they would always knock.

I don't buy that bull **** about being under someone else's roof either. Respect their household of course, by not doing things they don't want you to do like drugs or smoking inside, but everyone should knock before entering. It's just being polite.

i think it's harder when you move back home... your parents arn't use to knocking on doors of there own home anymore... i don't think they're trying to be rude about it or anything

me and my brothers live in a house with stairs, my parents never bother to climb up the stairs just to barge in the rooms for no reason.

But no, seriously, I live with my aunt. She straight up just opens the door and doesn't give any sort of **** when she does. She can, because it's her house and I never complain, because I really have no room to.

There are lines that can be drawn once you turn 18. It's common courtesy... respect... whatever you wanna call it. If I had a friend staying over whether it be for the night, or for a few weeks because they need a place to crash... I don't just barge in on them "because it's my house."

There are lines that can be drawn once you turn 18. It's common courtesy... respect... whatever you wanna call it. If I had a friend staying over whether it be for the night, or for a few weeks because they need a place to crash... I don't just barge in on them "because it's my house."

She let me move into her house when I needed an escape from a bad time in my life. I'm not going to complain when she comes into a room that she's letting me use for free. I also very honestly don't care if she comes into my room either.

When I'm at my friends house, and his door is closed, I knock before walking in. Mostly because he lives with his girlfriend and they share a bed.

HINT HINT WINK WINK.

Well if it's not a problem then, hey, good on ya.

I could never live with my parents for that reason, especially my mother. When my father was alive he respected my privacy (as I moved in with him for about 6 months during a rough patch).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"