Kong: Skull Island - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting:

I like the new trailer a lot --it gave a feel of all round family action adventure, tonally it seems to be similar in vibe to Sommers' 'The Mummy'. I hope that JC Reilly and Samuel Jackson do not overdo it though.

This film is a guarantee box office smash though.

--

If B&B open the week after Kong, SI, it would really mean a possible cannibalisation of each other's box office numbers. However, I'm fairly confident that both Kong and B&B will open big in their first week.

I'm confident that Kong will open bigger than Edward's Godzilla and get close to 300+m domestic number.

With how this year is gone, I think most would consider $200 mil domestic a hit.
This year has had some big hits domestically, with Potter and Star Wars still to come.

Awesome trailer! Really looking forward to this. I'm currently reading the novel.

Awesome trailer! Really looking forward to this. I'm currently reading the novel.

Oh, coolio. Didn't know it was out yet. You liking it so far?

If you spoil anything, I will crucify your testies. :o

Too much of marvel's slapstick comedy but otherwise neat trailer. Seems trailers for the movie todays get either Marvelised or we are getting punished and slap into trailer some overused hit music hits like in Enjoy the Silence or Kanye or some other *** . You dont know what's worse

Last edited:
100x100 if anyone wants it,
qXEybOy.gif

This looks pretty darn great!

I heard that Michael Keaton was originally cast in the part that went to Rielly.

This year has had some big hits domestically, with Potter and Star Wars still to come.

But it's been a weird year. Sink or swim. Either you do over $300, or you do under $200. Compared to 2014, where you had pretty much all those May movies hit the $200 mil mark.

I'm not going to judge the trailer too much. There's been a few great trailers in the last year for blockbusters and the films have turned out garbage.

Yeah, I am definitely going to check this film out but not with as much hype as I could have had.

Wasn't crazy about the CG in the first shot of him, but the rest looks good as hell.

I actually liked the shot of Kong just taking a little stroll through the water. It's so shallow for him. Lol.

Reposting:

I like the new trailer a lot --it gave a feel of all round family action adventure, tonally it seems to be similar in vibe to Sommers' 'The Mummy'. I hope that JC Reilly and Samuel Jackson do not overdo it though.

This film is a guarantee box office smash though.

--

If B&B open the week after Kong, SI, it would really mean a possible cannibalisation of each other's box office numbers. However, I'm fairly confident that both Kong and B&B will open big in their first week.

I'm confident that Kong will open bigger than Edward's Godzilla and get close to 300+m domestic number.

Shut yo mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"