Kung-fu Panda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could tell what it was about by the name...is it about a walrus who teaches tae-bo? or a giraffe that knows karate?:confused:?

Yeah Give Us The Scoop

details please
youtube doesnt work for me due to dailup

It looks funny. Kung-Fu Pandas rock :up:

Plot Summary: "Kung Fu Panda" features Jack Black as Po the Panda, a lowly waiter in a noodle restaurant, who is a kung fu fanatic but whose shape doesn't exactly lend itself to kung fu fighting. In fact, Po's defining characteristic appears to be that he is the laziest of all the animals in ancient China. That's a problem because powerful enemies are at the gates, and all hopes have been pinned on a prophesy naming Po as the "Chosen One" to save the day. A group of martial arts masters are going to need a black belt in patience if they are going to turn this slacker panda into a kung fu fighter before it's too late.

there you go..

thank you and welcome to the hype dashcon

I was interested till I read the words "Stars Jack Black." Pass.

i'll try it it sounds like it could be a good one

That stupid "Turn of your cellphones" message with the character has turned me off this entirely. Everytime that message plays in the theatre, some idiot laughs at the "Except you...with the texting...I'm watching you" thing.

the first part looked awesome, but the whole "rocking inflatable doll bouncing back and hitting you" thing is really, really tired.

plus, dreamworks cgi films don't do anything for me. they're all just filled with boring pop-culture references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"