Kyle and J'onn?

Destructo-Man

Civilian
Reaction score
Remember way back during DC One Million, there was a story thread where for some reason, sometime in the future, Kyle was going to leave Earth for Deep Space and J'onn would spend years searching for him, since by that time they'd grown to be legendary friends or something? Has this thread been picked up at all since then? I'm still catching up, and it's going to be awhile until I'm there.

Also, have Kara and the pre-crisis kryptonite been explained? Are they real, or were they created by Superboy Prime beating down Paradise?

Just wondering.

Not sure about the One Million thing, but that is basically an elseworld story (alternate future) so I doubt DC is going to lay out clues to it.
Morrison did show Solaris in All-Star Superman, though.

Kara and the kryptonite are real wether or not they were "created" by Superboy Prime's punching or not. I haven't read the latest Crisis or the IC Secret Files, but I don't think Superboy had anything to do with their arrival to Earth. I think it's more like the DCUniverse repeating itself or correcting itself from the effects of COIE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"