The Best and Worst Moments of Infinite Crisis

Discussion in 'DC Comics' started by That-Guy, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Darthphere

Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

For the sake of argument, wasnt he crying or at least showing emotion during Identity Crisis.

2. TheCorpulent1

TheCorpulent1 SHAZAM!

He cradled Tim with a sad look on his face when they found Jack's body, but I don't recall Bruce ever actually crying in IDC. I haven't looked at the issues since I read them the first time, though.

3. Darthphere

Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

Well there was that cover for #6, I dont think hes crying but it kinda takes the cool under pressure argument for a loop.

4. Pksoze

Pksoze Registered

The only time I remember Batman crying was during the Venom arc.

5. SouLeSS

SouLeSS Registered

Superboy Prime killing 5 of so of the Teen Titans.

6. That-Guy

That-Guy Registered

Well, to be fair... covers ALWAYS lie or exaggerate what actually happens in the issue... and by the end of it, he did figure out who was behind Sue Didney's murder.

The only time I can remember Batman crying was during Death in the Family. Well, also when his parents were murdered too, but he was only like, 12 at the time.

7. SouLeSS

SouLeSS Registered

Forgive me if these are too big, a mod or admin can edit them to just the url if they are. Best parts are circled in a light blue color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. CAPT. MARVEL

CAPT. MARVEL Registered

I thought Batman's nervous-breakdown/panic-attack was one of the best character moments. I also do not think he was crying when he was taking out Brother Eye.

9. The Leaguer

The Leaguer Registered

10. PaleRider

PaleRider Registered

Best: The splash page with all the villians, Black Adam killing Psycho Pirate, Superboy Prime vs. Titans, Flashes vs. Superboy Prime, Batmans break down. and alot others.

I haven't been too disappointed except for the Superman vs. Superman fight, and when Black Adam was punching SB Prime and his punches did nothing but then conner shows up and his punches are effecting SB prime. I didn't think Conner was stronger then Black Adam, I'm not the biggest expert on Conner so maybe I'm wrong.

11. That-Guy

That-Guy Registered

More Good:

- Alex's gigantic hands reaching through that hole in space. I think all of the heroes out there collectively went no. 2 in their pants when they saw that.

- The Rock of Eternity shattering over Gotham. I may not have liked DoV as a whole, but the end did rock. Just the thought of something like that occuring is beyond awesome.

More Bad:

- On that earth that Alex creates (and then destroys) where Batman and Superman appear to be some type of Aztec warriors about to kill each other, it appears as though Batman is wearing a costume with nipples. He's probably not actually wearing a shirt and just has gray warpaint on or something... but nevertheless it made me think of the Joel Shumacher Batman movies.

- Tom Cruise chowing down on placenta. Okay, I know this has nothing to do with Infinite Crisis, but it has to be the most f**ked up, repulsive thing I've heard all day.

12. yenaled

yenaled 3X2(9YZ)4A

Earth-616 was funny, I especially liked the fact they were having a Civil War.

13. ToddIsDead

ToddIsDead Registered

I heard about that on the daily show last night. Tom Cruise is just so out-there.

14. That-Guy

That-Guy Registered

What I want to know is, was he always this nuts? Or was it just Katie Holmes and making bad movies like War of the Worlds that brought out this really f**ked up side to him?

15. ToddIsDead

ToddIsDead Registered

I remember him being a normal guy, like five to ten years ago. Maybe he was just "in the closet" with all of this scientology, weird-ass stuff.

16. Trigger

Trigger Loeb Killed Me Off

Or maybe he's ADD?

Favorites:
    - SBP vs the Teen Titans
    -Psycho Pirate's death
    -Conner's death
    -Earth 616 for sure!

Least Favorite:
    -The actual idea of Conner dying
    -Most of the other alternate Earth's
    - WW possibly going to jail (it depresses me)

17. Ultimate_Superman

Ultimate_Superman Registered

Got that right that pretty much was a huge tie-in to that fight and the whole IC series.