Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streets of Rage 2
Great Genesis game

Streets of Rage 3
Decided to play on Normal to see another ending, and dang, how do I talk to the chief of police?
I hate the "Play on harder difficulty to see more of the ending" schtick those old games used
Yes indeed! I liked it a lot, but I finished the story, did a few other things, messed around and now I have no current desire to play it. I'm finding that with a lot of games in the last couple of years, though I think it has more to do with me than the games.
Been there a few times, last couple of weeks were one time

Virtua Tennis 4

I don't have any gaming system here at school with me so that I can better focus on my grades, but I did just play the Beta version of Papers, Please here on my Mac. Man, what a cool game. Such a monotonous, tedious, and boring concept, yet the art design, the sounds and the flow of the whole thing really sucks you in. It's a puzzle game based on memory and your ability to pay attention and be observant. Plus, the added feature of having you take care of you family makes you really want to get as many people through the gate (or not through the gate) as possible to get a satisfying "OK" over each person's name and, possibly, even have some money left. I'm definitely thinking of buying the whole thing now...

Injustice - I'd only started the story mode and remember thinking it was and looked terrible. But went through most of it last night and it was much more fun than I remembered (still not exactly amazing and visually lacking).

Animal Crossing New Leaf - I am currently trying to construct a second bridge for my over forested village.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

I beat Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance today. It was a pretty short game, but it was highly entertaining. It's a nice addition to the MG Series. 7.5/10

X-COM:Enemy Unknown - Anyone else played this?

Nice little strategy game.

Warhammer: Dawn of War II - got a long way through the campaign (on co-op)

Still with Saints Row the Third
I'm not the biggest fan of open world Gangsta games, this one kinda changes that
Gotta be the character customize thing

Saints Row the Third
I love this game, the funny in it is funny, the choices are fun, and mayor Burt Reynolds is a funny idea, calling him on the phone is even better
Got one ending, now it's up for the second

Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us

Dead Rising 2 (pc)

I played some Metro Last Light, but found it kind of boring honestly.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (pc)

I have been stuck on Final Fantasy XIII-2's last boss for about a week, that game is way shorter than I anticipated, so I might be under-leveled but god damn this dude is way harder than the last boss in XIII.

So in my break from frustration at that game, yesterday I got the platinum in Arkham City yesterday and did one Grand Prix in my favorite racing game, Ridge Racer 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"