• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Last Video Game You Played 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacklight Retribution
DC Universe Online

Ridge Racer - Unbounded - Meh...the drift system is too sensitive
X-COM - Enemy Unknown...still loving this game...

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Dead Island Riptide

Dead Rising 2 - Off The Record (pc)

The overrated Dark Souls has nothing on the difficulty of Donkey Kong. Wow its hard. Also amazing

Spider-Man/ Venom: Seperation Anxiety

Iv been playing a lot of old SNES and Genesis games lately and for the most part, wow some of these games suck. If i were older when i played them, no way i would of stuck with gaming.

Spider-Man/ Venom: Seperation Anxiety

Iv been playing a lot of old SNES and Genesis games lately and for the most part, wow some of these games suck. If i were older when i played them, no way i would of stuck with gaming.
You said some, not most
If I knew back then those games would be very short, grand majority of them could be completed in less of a day, the size of one game is less than 3MB, I wouldn't get one of these systems at all

At the time, those were the pinnacle of gaming, so it isn't like you would have had anything better to compare it to. Hence, we had a good time in the early '90's.

Last game I played was inFamous 2.

DC Universe Online
Blacklight:Retribution
Killzone:Shadowfall
Lego Marvel
Warframe

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
The Last of Us

Just started The Last of Us.

I bought a PS3 so I can play all the Playstation exclusives I've missed over the years.

Warframe
DC Universe Online

I set up my old Genesis (still works!), and played some Road Rash, Sonic 2, Mickey Mania and Castlevania Bloodlines.

Splinter cell blacklist
Love that game.

Road Rash? I had that for PC. I loved that game. Mostly I just loved kicking guys into traffic. :p

Road Rash? I had that for PC. I loved that game. Mostly I just loved kicking guys into traffic. :p

I'm actually still pretty good with it. The best part was stealing the billyclub off another Rasher, and using to to knock others off their bike. Except Natasha, she was the only friend you had in the game.

I set up my old Genesis (still works!), and played some Road Rash, Sonic 2, Mickey Mania and Castlevania Bloodlines.

Oh I've been wanting to play Bloodlines! I just want in the box so it hurts my chances of ever playing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"