Last Video Game You Played 4.0

Red Dead Redemption 2, been playing for two weeks, I'm in chapter 3 and I feel like I got there really quick. So now I'm slowing it way the hell down. But I will say some of the game's micro managing is annoying as ****.

Gears 5 Horde

Haven't played it yet but just seen a trailer for Atomic Heart and it looks sick, anyone tried it out yet?

Marvel's Spider-Man

97% done with all the achievements. All I have is a Game+ run on Ultimate setting to finish it off.
It took longer than I intended (lots of delays) but 100% all done with Spider-Man. Now where is the sequel? :applaud

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Only just started a few nights ago and it's really quite good although the "tomb" part of Tomb Raider is fairly weak.

Uncharted 4
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

I play easy light win-win games right now. So entertaining! I bought surprize box here and want to win MacBook Air one day. It's my old dream, hope the lady luck will be on my side.

Last edited:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint(Beta)

Grand Theft Auto V
Red Dead Redemption II

Still on Tomb Raider but enjoyed it so much I have ordered Rise and Shadow to play after I finish (86% done with main quest, about 50% on achievements).

Dead Cells
Still on Tomb Raider but enjoyed it so much I have ordered Rise and Shadow to play after I finish (86% done with main quest, about 50% on achievements).
I loved the first one as well (beat it twice) but Rise didn't do anything for me. It's a good game, but I had nowhere as much fun as I did with the first.
It put me off enough to make me stay away from the third.

I hope you have much more fun playing Rise, though. It might be a completely different experience to you.

Hollow Knight
Amazing game right there.

Finally getting back in to Assassins Creed Odyssey

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"