• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Ledger: Joker darker more sinister

Morgoth said:
Heath is an ass. He is in no way anyone special, and not the Joker, he says he won't be doing what Jack did, and he's been talking like Jack did something wrong, well he is wrong. What Jack did was play the Joker the right way, all Heath wants to do is a clockwork orange type thing, just a rip off, these people like Nolan and ledger don't know these characters and just wanna' do their own thing. Well they suck, BB sucks, and I really don't care what any Nolan lovers say at all.

Batman 89 is the best Batman and only Batman movie ever made, BB is a sad pretender, I don't care about Bale being more fit etc., he stinks, he's a wimp, and he talks like he has a mouth full of spit, also he can't talk like Batman for anything.

That voice is such a joke. Ledger is a joke.
Out of that whole rant, that's one thing I didn't really expect to read. I don't see how anyone can even pair up "wimp" and "Bale" in the same sentence. :csad:

Morgoth said:
Heath is an ass. He is in no way anyone special, and not the Joker, he says he won't be doing what Jack did, and he's been talking like Jack did something wrong, well he is wrong. What Jack did was play the Joker the right way, all Heath wants to do is a clockwork orange type thing, just a rip off, these people like Nolan and ledger don't know these characters and just wanna' do their own thing. Well they suck, BB sucks, and I really don't care what any Nolan lovers say at all.

Batman 89 is the best Batman and only Batman movie ever made, BB is a sad pretender, I don't care about Bale being more fit etc., he stinks, he's a wimp, and he talks like he has a mouth full of spit, also he can't talk like Batman for anything.

Just so you know, there's a board for the previous Batman movies. Maybe that'd be "more at home" for you.

He sure knows how to fire up some fans and some get the rise out of them. He's all bad ass talk for now but we'll see how all that translate on the big screen.

Morgoth said:

ahem....
"I love, love, love what Nicholson did," Ledger says. "[But] his performance was catering to the style of directing the movie was made under. It was a Tim Burton film. It wasn't Chris Nolan."

Thespiralgoeson said:
Well regardless of whether or not the Joker raped Barbara or... Commissioner Gordon in the Killing Joke (I'm pretty damn sure he did no such thing), I think anyone hoping or expecting to see the Joker raping anybody in TDK isn't going to get their wish. Even if Nolan or Goyer would go for that, which I doubt they would, there is no friggin way WB would ever allow it.

i agree. he didnt touch Jim, other than getting his circus people to undress him, the point being that he wanted to humiliate Jim, which he succeeded. as for Joker raping Barbara, i didnt think so either, but the way he took pictures made it appear that he did,at the very least he wanted to humiliate Barbara and doubly humiliate Jim that he was able to do that to Barbara, at the most he wanted Jim to go over the edge.

given the nature of TKJ, i'm not even sure if any of these scenes will be used in the movie, unless we're looking into the possibility of TKJ getting an R rating. what i think Nolan will be using in TKJ is Joker's history-- his wife, his unborn child, being a unemployed comedian, the Red Hood-- that stuff. the rest of Joker's activities in the movie may be taken from somewhere else-- the early Batman comics, TMWL, and other original writtings from J.Nolan.

Morgoth said:
I don't care about Bale being more fit etc., he stinks, he's a wimp, and he talks like he has a mouth full of spit, also he can't talk like Batman for anything.

cry us a river, why don't you . . . and that mouth full of spit you refer to is you after Bale chews your @$$ up; seriously . . . . if you don't really care, then why the long-winded 'hater' post . . . :confused:

Morgoth said:

At least Heath has a paycheck in the millions and the press behind him... may I ask you what do you have to be so special...?:o

I can't believe someone could think Batman '89 was a better film than Batman Begins. Get real. Begins invested much more in the material, it had better direction and more complex characterization. And I don't care what the hell The Guard may say, but it IS truer to the comics.

NO ONE IS BASHING JACK NICHOLSON! He is my favorite actor of all-time, and even at the age he is now he's probably still the coolest mofo on this planet. All that has been said is that this will be a DIFFERENT interpretation of The Joker- just like the COMICS has had more than one interpretation of the character.

However I'm not sure if you would know that. Your post don't make you sound like someone informed about the actual comics, they make you seem like a Burton sackrider. Pot, kettle, black...? Mean anything to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"