The Dark Knight ledgers joker victims.

-Crusher-

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay, im not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but what are your thoughts about heaths victims in TDK?

i personally have 2 ideas as to what he might do.

1: it is mentioned in the gotham times that traces of the scarecrows fear toxin are still being found in the gotham water supply. perhaps the fear toxin has been altered or mutated to become the joker's joker gas, leaving ledgers victims dead with a large smile like the classic joker.

or

2: (my preferred idea for ledgers take on mr. j.) nothing has been mentioned on it yet, but with how creepy and deranged the joker is in TDK i'd like to see him leave his victims with the same mark he has, that being ledgers Chelsea grin, i think it would also add to the realism angle that nolan is going for in his batman movies.

any thoughts?

We don't know for sure yet but "Let's put a smile on that face" may be indicating something like that.
Let's wait and see.

Hell no! I`ve said it many times before that i dont want the screcrow or the joker to have anything to do with eachother watsoever. I`m sure cutting a smile into faces will play a role but i doubt every single victim- bombs, guns and explosives seems to be going the joker way in this movie and thats fine with me.

I say no way with the scarecrow having anything to do with the joker. But I totally want to see the "eternal smile" from the Joker toxin/venom. Done exactly as it is in BTAS, but maybe add the smile cut into the face.

just imagine batman looking at a murder scene in an alley and like a couple are dead with their mouths cut ear to ear, i just think that'd be effin' sweet.

If indeed the joker cuts smiles the movie most likely will play it off as not actually seeing it. Maybe they`ll go so far as to show autopsy pictures of the victims faces but I just cant imagine somthing like that being shown for a PG-13 movie.

I dont think Scarecrow becomes a joker victim. Too lame and predictable.

Okay, im not sure if anyone has talked about this yet, but what are your thoughts about heaths victims in TDK?

i personally have 2 ideas as to what he might do.

1: it is mentioned in the gotham times that traces of the scarecrows fear toxin are still being found in the gotham water supply. perhaps the fear toxin has been altered or mutated to become the joker's joker gas, leaving ledgers victims dead with a large smile like the classic joker.

or

2: (my preferred idea for ledgers take on mr. j.) nothing has been mentioned on it yet, but with how creepy and deranged the joker is in TDK i'd like to see him leave his victims with the same mark he has, that being ledgers Chelsea grin, i think it would also add to the realism angle that nolan is going for in his batman movies.

any thoughts?

I can't say for certain really, but I've heard this was based on the Killing Joke. Since Batgirl's a little young (like toddler young) I'd say Joker paralyzing her is out of the question. I'd say (PURELY SPECULATORY) that the Joker kills:
-Commissioner Loeb
-Barbara Gordon

I wager he's gonna go after Batman, Dent, and Gordon, since they're mentioned as working together.

for sure, thats how i think its gunna go down.

Ok screenshot from MOTP:

70.jpg

This, is what I want to see in TDK. Killing, big deal, creepy eternal smile...whoa. Plus the additional ear to ear smile cut in would be pretty cool.

i think and i know this sounds sick but maybe be compleetley evil and maybe even bite chunks out of victims faces and then do the chelsea grins but for the joker to be a realy good character the film needs to be an 18 the joker is a great character in thw wrong film because nolan couldnt make it an 18 but i think he even needs to do stuff like maybe even kidnapp rachel dawes and torture her on tape and rape her ino i sound sick but the best joker would be the realy messed up evil joker with no empathy.

Ooh, Jokers victims, that’s a good post. XP

In all honesty I would like to see an “R” rated Batman. But that would pose problems with the younger crowd seeing it. Nolen says Joker is so extreme. I’d like to see “The Hills Have Eyes” extreme. That would be a f**in nightmare. That movie was so damn intense I don’t want to see it again, heehee.
But I do love intensity.

I would like to see him carve the smile on a couple of his victims faces though that would be kinda “Hostel” gross. But I know that’s not going to happen.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not doubting the ferocity of his character. I can’t wait to see. He impressed me in the prologue. His intelligence is vicious.

It’s not just a movie, it’s a phenomenon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"