Legion Legion S1E1 - "Chapter 1" (Spoilers!)

I wanna be on acid and rewatch this episode

Pretty bummed that this isn't a Netflix show, I feel like I could watch the whole season right now

That's going to become a gif.

Okay, loved that gag of Amy taking away the sharp weapons so David wouldn't do something stupid.

Something else stupid. Oh yeah, this is definitely going to hold me over until Fargo Season 3.

Love Aubrey's reflection while she took them away. Nice touch.

I think this accurately describes me and probably just about everyone else watching this episode

th

Hey Patrick Stewart, your son is in trouble! You should help him out!

Glad everyone has enjoyed the show. I think it'll be up on FXnetwork by the time I get back so I can catch it.

If you're familiar with Legion from the comics,
it's obvious who we're seeing isn't really him.

Can't make contact with Syd's skin.

Yeah, can we have Rachel Keller play Rogue in a future X-Men film?

That was a fantastic first episode.

This. Was. Awesome.

Pretty much already my favorite X-Men-related movie/show, lol.

Definitely going to need to rewatch this a few times. Dan Stevens did an AMAZING job. The shifts of David's mood/personality was great.

I think rewatchs are going to be mandatory, in order to get the little details.

i think i just found my new favorite Marvel show.
That was amazing.

Yup. Hawley did it again. Managed to make not just great comic-book based material, but a great show in general. And re-watches will definitely be needed just to catch all the little details.

It's definitely a show you have to give your full undivided attention to while watching.

Who's the guy with telekinesis? The power display was so good!

Doesn't seem to hurt the likes of Sherlock or Mr. Robot, shows which do require a lot of focus to get to the root of things. Chances are it won't hurt this show, either, especially given the reception it's gotten thus far.

I really don't know what to think from this.

so far only legion himself and mutants are taken from X-Men

If you know Legion's comic book history there is question is any of this real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"