Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 2 "0-8-4" Discussion

fixxxer

...goes to 11
Reaction score
709x945.jpg

Episode Synopsis:
Coulson runs into Comandante Camilla Reyes when he and the agents travel to Peru to investigate a mysterious object.

Director: David Straiton
Writer(s): Maurissa Tancharoen, Jed Whedon, Jeffery Bell
Original Air Date: October 1, 2013

Last edited:
Here are some New Stills for the Episode:

132947_0078_pre.jpg

132947_0127_pre.jpg

132947_0271_pre.jpg

132947_0246_pre.jpg

132947_0433_pre.jpg

132947_0520_pre.jpg

132947_0558_pre.jpg

(C) Mr. Dent, All Rights Reserved

:)

lol, didn't know we were making the threads so early :[

...so early? lol
We've had threads YEARS before the actual media has been made public lol

Edit: besides we can assume for now lol

Looking forward to this episode.While I enjoyed the pilot, they are rarely an indication of what a show is like.

Unlike the pilot, we have no idea what this episode is going to look like. Pretty exciting.

I guess the show will need about 5-7 episodes to find its tone, I guess the first few episodes will be a little experimental and personaly I like that.
0-8-4 will be a standard 'get the artifact' kind of plot I believe, I'm excited to see how that will play out with the team and I've no idea if they will continue to drop easter eggs that fast rate.

...so early? lol
We've had threads YEARS before the actual media has been made public lol

Edit: besides we can assume for now lol

We have *forums* for media that might never happen. :p

Looking forward to this episode.While I enjoyed the pilot, they are rarely an indication of what a show is like.

Yeah and I want to more about the characters specifically Melinda May. Maybe they could a flashback episode sometime in this season.

Any guesses on what 0-8-4 is? We know it's something that needs to be confirmed, and is probably a code for *something*... but what?

Maybe 0-8-4 is the same as what a 10 100 is in cb jargon?

I think it's code for an "unknown situation."
Unknown, yep... for the most part. But also known to the extent that the Coulson's team is being brought in specifically to confirm whether or not it's a "0-8-4".

I like that InternetPeople has already rated this an 8/10. Does the internet know something we don't? :)

I am thinking the mysterious object is the Tessaract/Cosmic Cube from The Avengers and Thor.

It's not the Tessaract.

Yeah, highly doubtful, considering that Thor took it back to Asgard where it currently resides.

Although who knows. In the comics, AIM built a Cosmic Cube of their own, so you *could* have a second-hand one in the MCU somewhere.

However, given that the episode promo points towards some Tomb Raider-style exploration of ancient Peruvian ruins, I'm guessing this one will deal with some powerful artifact from the distant past --- or something new that has been *placed* in an old tomb/temple to make it seem ancient.

Yeah, highly doubtful, considering that Thor took it back to Asgard where it currently resides.

Although who knows. In the comics, AIM built a Cosmic Cube of their own, so you *could* have a second-hand one in the MCU somewhere.

However, given that the episode promo points towards some Tomb Raider-style exploration of ancient Peruvian ruins, I'm guessing this one will deal with some powerful artifact from the distant past --- or something new that has been *placed* in an old tomb/temple to make it seem ancient.
What I really can't wait to find out is who are the dudes attacking them on the plane?

Not even Coulson knows what "it" is, LOL.

Will have to wait 4 more days, but it's fun to hypothesize though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"