LEGO Batman Trailer online!

It's not a fight. Because I've already "won."

This has NOTHING to do with TDK Spoilers. Threads like that that are posted here will either be locked or deleted.

Therefore, this is the wrong place to talk about it. No matter how many people frequent here.

Should I edit, and change my statement to "Won"?

It's not a fight. Becuase I've already "won."

This has NOTHING to do with TDK Spoilers. Threads like that that are posted here will either be locked or deleted.

Therefore, this is the wrong place to talk about it. No matter how many people frequent here.

LMAO at you for thinking you "won" a war of words on an internet message board. He posted it. Is it relevant to the spoiler board? Probably not. But the fastest way to get reaction and responses to it would be to post it in the most active forum. If the mods have a problem with it, they can close it or they can say something. But you're not a mod. So stop starting $hit, tyring to feel powerful, and fix yourself a nice hot cup of ****.

Nothing pisses me off more than people thinking they are mods or people who try to be thread nazi's and derail threads by saying they don't belong. That's the mod's job. Not yours.

LMAO at you for thinking you "won" a war of words on an internet message board. He posted it. Is it relevant to the spoiler board? Probably not. But the fastest way to get reaction and responses to it would be to post it in the most active forum. If the mods have a problem with it, they can close it or they can say something. But you're not a mod. So stop starting $hit, tyring to feel powerful, and fix yourself a nice hot cup of ****.

Nothing pisses me off more than people thinking they are mods or people who try to be thread nazi's and derail threads by saying they don't belong. That's the mod's job. Not yours.

Didn't say I won. That's why I put the word won in quotes. It means I'm right. I didn't win anything.

And thank you for that. You can go back to your corner now.

Oh, and your opinion was INSTANTLY meaningless the moment you used "LMAO" in a serious, non-satirical fashion.

This'll probably end up being better than most Batman games.

Now the word, "fight," is relevant.

It's only a fight if I use exclaimation points.

But right now, neither one of them are worth my time or patience.

This thread will more than likely be locked, deleted, or sent to the right forum, and I've said my peace.

Pity others can't use common sense.

Posting it here is pretty irrelevant. Something like this doesn't need that much attention.

Imagine if we posted all of our comic threads here because more people frequent this board! :wow:

Posting it here is pretty irrelevant. Something like this doesn't need that much attention.

Imagine if we posted all of our comic threads here because more people frequent this board! :wow:

Yeah they'd get more traffic, but then what would the distinction between boards be there for?

That's the whole point. A place for every thread and every thread in its place.

It's only a fight if I use exclamation points.

But right now, neither one of them are worth my time or patience.

This thread will more than likely be locked, deleted, or sent to the right forum, and I've said my peace.

Pity others can't use common sense.

I'm using th^t, the next time my girlfriend says "you're trying to pick a fight."

This should be in the games section.

Yeah. Has nothing to do with TDK movie.

PALGN: Can you tell us a little bit about how development is progressing on LEGO Batman?

SR: The project is going well. We are not revealing specifics about the game at this point.

PALGN: Will LEGO Batman follow the storyline of The Dark Knight or be a completely new adventure?

SR: LEGO Batman is not a movie-based game and will follow an original game story.

PALGN: What platforms will LEGO Batman be available for?

SR: Stay tuned for more information on LEGO Batman soon!

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?tit...&id=9396&sid=24a745db8d26ab06bca7d23c988961bd

Batman doesn't kill! :cmad:

I used to create the aftermath of a violent battle with my lego men. I would stick a sword between the torso and the legs and strew the ground with severed heads and hands.

Don't worry, I don't go high school anymore and I don't live in Finland.

Yeah they'd get more traffic, but then what would the distinction between boards be there for?

That's the whole point. A place for every thread and every thread in its place.

well after all that complaining about cluttering up these boards with non TDK stuff, do you have some nice juicy TDK news? If not then your just really complaining just for an argument. So I would say just discuss and if the mods don't like it then let them do their jobs. There's nothing worse then a mod wanabe. You seem like you were that kid in your class who waited till 2:55 on a friday to say "teacher you forgot to give us homework".

apparently some men just wanna watch the world burn........:joker:

Looks gay.

have you ever played Lego Star Wars? No? Then shut the hell up, as you dont know what you're talking about...the Lego Star Wars games are honestly 2 of the best platformer/rpg/action games that have been out for a long while...just cause it's taking on a more comedic tone than all the terrible "dark grim" Batman games that have come out recently doesnt mean it's going to suck

very kool trailer

i loved the star wars lego games. so batman should freaking rock

That teaser trailer was meh, but I'm sure the game will be fun. I love Star Wars legos.

And like TheBatman has said, this is in the wrong forum.

even if the game sucks i'll get it anyway.... i mean it couldn't be worst than Dark tomorrow..... right?

who are those bad people supoosed to be? And why are they in a line? o_O

even if the game sucks i'll get it anyway.... i mean it couldn't be worst than Dark tomorrow..... right?

I remember that day like it was 9/11:

Me and my best friend were hanging out at my house. We didn't have much to do, really. I mean, we could have done some sexual things with eachother, but since we're not gay, we had to choose other options. So he said, "Hey, let's rent a game! I got some money!". Agreeing, we both walked innocently to Blockbuster video, and saw Dark Tomorrow through the window. "We GOTTA get that game, bro!", he said to me. So we went inside and paid $7.00 for the rental.

We walked back home, looking at the cover art and thinking, "Damn, this game's gotta be good!". Little did we know.....Little.......did we know.

*sigh*

sorry, i'm just...having a hard time pulling myself together, heh...So anyways. We put the game inside, and were welcomed with quite a cool looking introduction. "Holy ****, this game's gonna be dark?! Can't wait! So, who plays first?" I asked. We flipped a coin...that damned coin from hell. I called heads, he called tails. It landed on....tails. I watched, smiling as I saw my best friend in the world grab that controller. I.........saw him raise an eyebrow as the gameplay began. "Huh..." he said, with such an innocent tone...."ooooh, okie. So that's how you punch". He thought he figured it out, but when an enemy came to him......the.....*sigh*.........the camera changed, and he immediately said, "what the? Why...ok, that's gay but oh well. How do I fight?".....'how do I fight?' it was those words that lead to the worst part of that day. Mashing the buttons, he struggled to fight the enemies, only to be rewarded with a pop up saying you must.....handcuff each and every enemy after beating them up. I...I thought...........I thought it was over........but it wasn't. He kept playing, forgiving the game for every second it betrayed him by switching the camera and forcing Batman to run into the fire. I remember his last words....."What the **** is this?".....we looked at eachother, and decided to take the game back to blockbuster and rent The Hulk instead.

...I should have never gave him that controller. It was my fault I asked him, my fault I flipped the coin. Now that moment is going to be branded in his mind and hands forever. We will never forget that day....never forget......

.......I gotta go, guys..........I suddenly don't feel like posting anymore tonight...........

Legos. Batman. Together.

It's like Lego Star Wars...only better.

The world is brighter place. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"