Lego Batman: The Video Game

hush.jpg

How do you rescue 25 hostages?
you'll find in some hidden an some open spots thugs holding an innocent person an beating him up, once you beat up the 3 thugs it'll flash 1/25. The first number representing how many civilians you've save.

you'll find in some hidden an some open spots thugs holding an innocent person an beating him up, once you beat up the 3 thugs it'll flash 1/25. The first number representing how many civilians you've save.

Thanks. I was playing it today with my girlfriend and realised I've saved 18/25. Almost there.

I just won this game off Ebay, after reading the positive remarks in this thread. I'd like to know if this game is short, and whether it has any replay values. Thanks.

I just won this game off Ebay, after reading the positive remarks in this thread. I'd like to know if this game is short, and whether it has any replay values. Thanks.

if your planning on playing straight through im guessing it would take you a short time but if your playing on and off it would take a month well at least for me it did, and it being a LEGO it defintely has a lot of replay value.

Hi all! I got this game for Christmas, and I just got 100%. And I have to say, I'm very disappointed in Ra's Al Ghul. He's basically shirtless Nightwing, who can't do anything useful expect fight and jump. Ra's Al Ghul was only disappointment, but other characters had WTF?-moments instead. Since when have Joker and Two-Face had the abilities to run in toxic waste or poisonous gas unharmed? :huh:

Hi all! I got this game for Christmas, and I just got 100%. And I have to say, I'm very disappointed in Ra's Al Ghul. He's basically shirtless Nightwing, who can't do anything useful expect fight and jump. Ra's Al Ghul was only disappointment, but other characters had WTF?-moments instead. Since when have Joker and Two-Face had the abilities to run in toxic waste or poisonous gas unharmed? :huh:

Ra's Al Ghul does have one more ability, but it's kind of useless: his health can recharge. Hush also has fast build. Yeah, sadly, it's not much.

Ra's Al Ghul does have one more ability, but it's kind of useless: his health can recharge. Hush also has fast build. Yeah, sadly, it's not much.
By the time you get them both you've more then likely already gotten 100% in the game an achievements leaving very little desire to play much more. For me it was like a nice cameo before I traded my game in. I was like "Oh cool its Hush and Ra's... where are my car keys?"

I just finished this game last week and it's definitely the most fun batman game I've played since Vengeance years back, granted it's not the triple A hardcore batman game I've been waiting for, but I knew that going in.

So anyway, As far as fun factor I give this game a 9/10 and for replayability thats easily a 8/10. Theres plenty of items to unlock throughout the game. :up:

Is Spoiler playable?

Kinda. Once you get all the mini-kits in the villain chapters, you can unlock bonus LEGO pieces in the character creator room in Arkham Asylum so you can create Spoiler and Black Mask. The mini-kits in the hero chapters will get you Huntress and Azrael.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"