Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

If you wanna play some newer ones I’d say Lego Jurassic World and Marvel Superheroes 2. Both are excellent. Oh and also Batman 3 Beyond Gotham.
I forgot how good Lego Jurassic World was. I still have it too so I should give it a replay one of these days.

When they say Skywalker saga does it mean they cover parts of all the films in one game or that this is the part of a series of Lego Star Wars games? Or something else?

When they say Skywalker saga does it mean they cover parts of all the films in one game or that this is the part of a series of Lego Star Wars games? Or something else?
They’re mainly covering Episodes 1-9 but I’m sure they’re also going to include some stuff from The Clone Wars, Rogue One, Solo, etc.

I was expecting this to be out around May the 4th but I'll gladly take it a month earlier. :up:

As many great Star Wars games as there are, only a handful of the movie adaptation games really delivered. The original Lego Star Wars I and II, the Super Star Wars trilogy for SNES, and the Revenge of the Sith game are the most notable ones. I'll forgive the nearly two years (or longer?) of delays because this basically looks like everything you'd want in terms of reliving the events of the films but with a Lego coat of paint and it'll probably be the gold standard in terms of straight up film-to-game Star Wars adaptations.

I'm just hoping it sticks because I'm always wary about release dates sticking if we're more than a month out but the trailer is making me feel more at ease about it since it looks more or less completed based on the gameplay.

Gameplay looks great! This could very well end up being one of the best Star Wars games ever developed

Glad to see it’s coming out on the PS5. Ending up cancelling my PS4 preorder and changes it to PS5 instead

Wow, Lego games are evolving. This looks really good and polished. Hope it comes to Xbox Game pass to check out.

With all those gameplay improvements it'd be nice if they give us some difficulty options as well.

The developers dropped a new video yesterday that gives us another look at the game.

Ambitious is the word but since I'm very easy to please all it took was seeing Max Rebo and Sy Snootles as playable characters to get me hyped. :o

Just a few more weeks! The day after my birthday, gonna be a nice gift to myself.

Last edited:
Looks a ton of fun and should bring back a lot of nostalgia for the films.

I keep thinking this comes out this coming Tuesday...

200w.gif

Got an email from Best Buy earlier reminding me to make sure I have my correct credit card on file because it be charged soon

Seems to surreal we are finally getting this game after all these years

Got an email from Best Buy earlier reminding me to make sure I have my correct credit card on file because it be charged soon

Seems to surreal we are finally getting this game after all these years
At first I couldn't comprehend all the delays since it's a Lego game but now that we've seen the scope of it and how it completely dwarfs every Lego game that came before it I completely understand why it's taken so long.

Can't wait to dive into this one. Looks like a ton of fun!

Reviews are in, and they're all pretty good across the board. I was always going to buy this regardless but the only thing I'm disappointed about so far, even more than customizable characters being ditched, is that apparently
the Battle over Coruscant in the Jedi starfighters from the beginning of Revenge of the Sith is only a cutscene and not playable. I'm bummed because it was one of my favorite levels from the original game.

I'm three hours into the game and I finished Episodes I and II without doing too much side exploring but this game is great. Definitely a big step up for Lego games and also Star Wars games IMO. It's pretty funny too. I actually burst out laughing at a lot of the gags in Attack of the Clones in particular. My only complaint is that they omitted certain action moments from the movies.
Maul vs. Qui-Gon on Tatooine and the Battle of Geonosis are only cutscenes
. It's going to be a while before I get sick of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"