Len Wiseman to Play Shell Game

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42820

Source: Variety
March 11, 2008

Director Len Wiseman will make Lakeshore Entertainment and Columbia Pictures' Shell Game his next project, reports Variety.

Set in the future, the sci-fi action thriller follows a detective who is faced with a moral dilemma as he investigates the dangerous black-market business of immortality.

Justin Bondi and Andrew Ludington wrote the original screenplay, while Wiseman and Chris Morgan penned the most recent draft.

Wiseman previously directed Live Free or Die Hard, Underworld and Underworld: Evolution. He is also producing

Wiseman previously teamed with Lakeshore and Sony -- via its Screen Gems label -- on "Underworld" and "Underworld: Evolution," which he wrote and directed. Wiseman also is producing Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

I really like the sound of this and Ive enjoyed Wiseman's other movies, hopefully he gets a good actor for the lead, it's also cool he turned down a safer bet remake project in favour of an original Passion project.

I thought this was an adaption of Steve Alten's novel :(

Sounds like an original Idea. I wonder who will be cast in the lead? I thought Gerard Butler came to mind for some reason....

Sounds like this really is a passion project for him, the article I read said he's waiting 5 years to make this so he could get the right budget and do the film the way he wanted.

It sounds like the movie is ready to roll so i expect some casting soon, i'd like to see someone like Matthew Fox get the lead.

It sounds like the movie is ready to roll so i expect some casting soon, i'd like to see someone like Matthew Fox get the lead.

Yeah he'd be a good choice. I wonder where the budget's going to be around..

you really liked die hard 4? or just the visuals?

Visually, Wiseman is slick. But Die Hard 4 is not something to brag about if it comes to plotting, etc.

Visually, Wiseman is slick. But Die Hard 4 is not something to brag about if it comes to plotting, etc.
You're entitled to your opinion. :yay:

I liked the film but some of the sequences were amazing....the freeway scene was awesome, as was most of the action sequences.

Well meow meow mr Hunter mcRIDER!!!:o:bh::hehe:

:funny: mc ? anyway i was just avoiding another discussion on something Ive discussed at length last summer, just keeping this thread to this movie. :cwink:

I like the idea, but I can't say I'm a huge Wiseman fan. Can we have no PVC clad gang members in this one please?

PS IMDB has just informed that Len was a prop master on many films, including Godzilla 98. hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"