Let's disregard copyrights for a minute.

Aw man, you have to have that in every cross company crossover, before they team up later. We all want to see Thor take on Superman, Cap vs Batman, She-Hulk vs Wonder Woman, Green Lantern vs Iron-Man, Jonn Jonzz vs the Vision , Hawkeye vs Green Arrow, Flash vs Quicksilver, Atom vs Ant-Man, Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch etc
They could do it like the book, have some cosmic folk pit them against each other in the first movie before they figure out what's really going on and take on the bad guys in the second film.
Maybe too ambitious for a live action flick, but maybe they could animate it one day.

That is a rumble I would cream my jeans to see,lol. Only thing is to write that ,with heavy action in it & all those characters..........who do you focus on? How long would it have to be? Hell, I would pay to see 90 mins of Superman & Thor going toe to toe.

knocking 'someone into the middle of next week', to me anyway, always suggested a ko or a winning of the fight.

To me it just means knocking the crap out of someone. That Superman was able to come back behind that was kind of a letdown but then so were many aspects of the book-particularly Batman & Cap just deciding not to fight.

I'd make Deathlok into a movie and have him fighting most of the marvel universe before fighting transformers and other characters from other property.

How about MIB Vs the Xenomorphs from Aliens?

Maybe the only way to get these 2 characters to film would be to combine them sharing 1. Namor & Aquaman. Atlantis at war , 2 cities with 2 rulers waging war that gets them noticed by the surface dwellers. A global plot perhaps? Or is it a bad idea like the pet rock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"