The Dark Knight Let's go ahead and clear the air about "the twist" or, "the spoiler of spoilers!"

Maybe they mispelled and it was a Batman watanabe! dun dun DUUUUN!!! :wow:

begins1.jpg

I hate Rachel just as much as the rest of you, but how cool would it be if Joker kidnaps her, twists her mind, scars her face and she becomes Harley Quinn...

Joker is the one I said is in the next one.

Not saying it is, but I never said it couldn't be Jimbo.

- Jow

PS: Very nice Mysterio. A whole thread dedicated to baiting me into posting more.

What's your reasoning for not telling us? You just end up sounding like an idiot.

I hate Rachel just as much as the rest of you, but how cool would it be if Joker kidnaps her, twists her mind, scars her face and she becomes Harley Quinn...

As cool as t would be if the prosecutor from Batman Begins had turned out to be Two Face and Harvey Dent never existed.

It wouldn't be.

No, i think it would be a genious twist. It would be hard to pull off, and for those losers who need the films to be word for word the same as the comics it sounds lousy but to an open mind and someone who realizes good film, that would actually be a really good plot twist and character motivation.

No, i think it would be a genious twist. It would be hard to pull off, and for those losers who need the films to be word for word the same as the comics it sounds lousy but to an open mind and someone who realizes good film, that would actually be a really good plot twist and character motivation.

Haha, you just basically said that everybody who thinks this idea is stupid is a loser.

Nolan needs to remember he's doing a Batman movie, not one of his stories with a surprise ending, just do a Batman story and that is that, and of course the end should be surprising, but not done as a stunt that he pulls.

And, if someone dies it should just be Rachel, she's not needed and unwanted, also if they kill off Alfred or Gordon I'd puke, you don't do that. They wanted to be more faithful, well then you don't get rid of the main people!!! Watch your step Nolan, don't "F" with The Batman.

Nolan needs to remember he's doing a Batman movie, not one of his stories with a surprise ending, just do a Batman story and that is that, and of course the end should be surprising, but not done as a stunt that he pulls.

And, if someone dies it should just be Rachel, she's not needed and unwanted, also if they kill off Alfred or Gordon I'd puke, you don't do that. They wanted to be more faithful, well then you don't get rid of the main people!!! Watch your step Nolan, don't "F" with The Batman.

You're just going to randomly show up at his home, aren't you?

My guess is Rachel. The other actors are signed on for sequels so it cant be either of them. Maggie is on record to have signed on for just this movie. If not rachel then Commissoner Loeb for his horrible acting in the first one.
That would be great jyust for the fact that they ruined the character, Loeb's white.

Haha, you just basically said that everybody who thinks this idea is stupid is a loser.

DO you really think that everyone here wants TDK to be word for word from the comics?

What would be the point of making the film then?

Okay. Go around and post that idea. See how many people like it.

Why do you need to drag other people into this argument? I am simply stating that you are closed minded and don't even have any backing for your opinion. I threw out an idea and you reply "it wouldn't be" and then can't even come up with a reason... You are the loser. Other people may hate the idea but at least they can explain why...

Why do you need to drag other people into this argument? I am simply stating that you are closed minded and don't even have any backing for your opinion. I threw out an idea and you reply "it wouldn't be" and then can't even come up with a reason... You are the loser. Other people may hate the idea but at least they can explain why...

It's contrived.

Good enough?

I agree that this doesn't seem like a cool idea.

1. Obviously since the character was created just for these movies turning her into Harley would erase the need to create a character for these movies, making it pointless to have created her in the first place. I believe somewhere Nolan said that he created the character to serve a purpose. I doubt it would be to serve as a place holder for a character that has a completely different background involved with someone completely different.

2. The Joker going after a close female acquaintance of Batman in the hopes of getting her to join him for whatever purpose seems eerily close to B89. And not in a good way I think.

3. I would much rather see her at the business end of a fatal blow than at the hip of "Mr. J." Again, just my opinion.

Overall, I think that if that were to happen it would simply be, as TheBatman072 noted, contrived to do so.

I don't mind Rachel at all, it was Katie "I have no place in this movie" Holmes that I have a problem with.

I LOVE the idea of Maggie playing her though.

how about....

oswald cobblepot is one of the last crime bosses who funds the joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"