• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

Scenes and images are starting to show up on Youtube, Instagram...

- Tony and Nebula playing that paper game on the Benatar.
- Hawkeye teaching his daughter with the bow and arrows.
- End credits with the characters, the actor names and their signatures.
- The final battle with the female hero characters all together.

Last edited:
It's really quite embarrassing how little faith some fans have in the franchise that gave them so many great films. Yet to see a film, read a leak, go into hysterics. MCU deserves better fanbase than this

Hello,

I'm a true X-Men fan. Welcome to my world.

I do wish they somehow found a way for IW Thanos to be the one in the final battle.

Scenes and images are starting to show up on Youtube, Instagram...

- Tony and Nebula playing that paper game on the Benatar.
- Hawkeye teaching his daughter with the bow and arrows.
- End credits with the characters, the actor names and their signatures.
- The final battle with the female hero characters all together.
- Professor Hulk talking to Ant-Man.
- Professor Hulk hanging out with Thor in his home.
- Doctor Strange opening the portals on the ground, and sky with everyone showing up. Falcon flies by, Doctor Strange shows up, then Drax, Mantis, Star Lord and Spider-Man. From another portal comes Black Panther, Shuri, Okoye, the Wakandan army right behind them with Winter Soldier there... Then on another portal show up Valkyrie on her winged horse with Miek and what look like asgardian soldiers. From another portal show up Wong and a lot of sorcerers

Last edited:
And yes Thor is indeed fat which i didn't notice in the previous leaked footage.

1)Marvel bringing in Stark & Nebula
2)Final battle - where cap and thor exchange their weapons
3)Iron Man death scene (i was still hoping this was fake.......Damn it)
4)Old man Rogers (who has the same hairstyle before his Cap america days) giving his shield to Falcon.

Pretty sure that isn't allowed here.

But, damn, I'm choked up already. This is gonna be rough.

Reactions: Rod
FYI - Posting of any clip/picture that is not officially released is NOT allowed.

Reactions: Rod
Pugh is like the “it” girl ATM but meh on that if true. I doubt though... Getting BW greenlit already took forever, there’s no way they would risk not having Scarjo there.

Then again, I also said there’s no way they’d risk killing off the only female OG Avenger but here we are...
Scarlett was very much involved in the planning process of the black widow movie. There's no way she isn't the lead.

giphy.gif

And yes Thor is indeed fat which i didn't notice in the previous leaked footage.

I am now wondering if Thor's fat is a result of make up and a body suit for Hemsworth or even CGI because I do not recall seeing Hemsworth gaining and losing a lot of weigjt quickly when they were filming EG.

Scarlett was very much involved in the planning process of the black widow movie. There's no way she isn't the lead.

The film is also probably her “consolation” for her EG fate. She’s never given any indication that she wanted out unlike the others so she would’ve wanted to continue on if possible.

Yea, I change my mind. I said I would rather Steve lived and tony die. After seeing that, I don't want it.:waa:. Tony/pepper is the best ship in the MCU. They deserve their happy ending.

b4a2c70f-f0a3-43a6-a147-0c64168ee4d4.jpg

Change it back! Change it back!

According to the leak, I’m glad Tony managed to talk with his father and clear the air there.

So, does Black Widow dies for sure and stays dead or is she revived?

So, does Black Widow dies for sure and stays dead or is she revived?
Well, apparently the Guardians set their next mission as getting Gamora back. So maybe there's hope for Natasha as well.

Damn, there's like 15 minutes worth of footage from the final battle floating around. Not going to watch that because it's too much.

I need a link for that as well 'cause some major spoilers I've read (they did my boy Steve dirty, holy s***, what a horrible ending) have lowered my expectations for this movie severely.

Can anyone confirm there is infact no post credit scenes?

In the Marvel Studios Spoilers subreddit, their big mega thread had a link I think.

They have two mega threads though, and I'm not patient enough to scroll through more than two thousand comments just to find it. ^^'

Just saw a leaked clip of Tony’s death scene and lord I’m already crying :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"