Gotham Lex Luthor?

Apollo

Superhero
Reaction score
What do you think? Will Lex Luthor be making an appearance in Gotham City? Is the universe much larger than we think? Will this boost the ratings? Will it make fans Happy?

The evidence: Spoilers.

2i6nxpw.jpg

In one of the commercials for Gotham called Let the Games Begin found on Youtube at --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8meGO0Hoes&list=UU2zkeSg_I8EsNpx3nA_OYSw&index=8 a quick half second shot of this kid flashes across the screen. Looks a lot like Lex Luthor to me! Do you think it is him?? Bald head. Cold and serious look. Doesn't look like a nice guy. Plus the fancy black jacket/black button down shirt. The house he is in is rather fancy too. He must be rich. Looks to be around the same age as Bruce and Selina. Maybe a bit older. Around 15 or 16? He also looks similar to how Lex Luthor looked in the early promo Smallville pics.
2iktt6r.jpg

Also the upcoming episode has something to do with a criminal targeting wealthy people and their children. Perhaps Lex Luthor somehow fits into the story line?

What do you think?? Would you like to see this show expand into the DC universe with Superman Characters? or do you just want the show to stay with Batman characters?

Last edited:
Gotta be Zsasz. Since when does Luthor have no eyebrows?

He's already appeared in that trailer released a few weeks back and openly referred to himself as Victor Zsasz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"