Gotham Gotham Season 2 ratings thread

No, I mean, the mods are the only ones who are able to change the thread titles. PM'ing them about should be enough.

Also the fact that Hot Dog Afternoon is still titled as 'episode 3' is starting to grind my gears. :funny:

0.5 for Supergirl
0.8 for Lucifer
1.1 for The Gifted

Fox should really consider swapping timeslots for Lucifer and Gifted. Gifted would be the better opener because it's rated higher and content-wise Lucifer works better at 9:00 PM.

It's ugly, but it isn't like it wasn't expected. :(

On a positive note Gifted is a lock for season 2. No ifs or buts.

Supergirl is a just a superhero soap opera. No wonder it has such low ratings. The only thing going for it is that it is packed with babes (like Melissa Benoist and Katie Mcgrath), but that won't be enough to save it.

It's ugly, but it isn't like it wasn't expected. :(

On a positive note Gifted is a lock for season 2. No ifs or buts.

Unrounded 0.845, so good chance of jumping up tp a 0.9 in the finals for Lucifer.

Supergirl is a just a superhero soap opera. No wonder it has such low ratings. The only thing going for it is that it is packed with babes (like Melissa Benoist and Katie Mcgrath), but that won't be enough to save it.

"Save it"? This show is absolutely getting renewed. Zero chance of a cancellation.

I don't mind haters. I'm a pretty experienced hater myself. But there's a difference between hating on a show and making nonsensical predictions about its future due to said hate and in spite of all logic or evidence.

Lucifer indeed adjusted up to a 0.9.

No adjustments for Gifted or Supergirl.

more likely gotham and gifted both cancled,which could happen,than supergirl getting cancled.in fact only dc cw show in any danger is legends.tv line had that.

well possibly next season only fox show i watch will be simpsons.i am not even very excited for x-files since only first and last of 10 episodes are mytholgy.event my butt.

more likely gotham and gifted both cancled,which could happen,than supergirl getting cancled.in fact only dc cw show in any danger is legends.tv line had that.

well possibly next season only fox show i watch will be simpsons.i am not even very excited for x-files since only first and last of 10 episodes are mytholgy.event my butt.

Gotham is a toss up and Lucifer is likely, but not guaranteed, to come back. Agents of SHIELD is probably done, Inhumans is definitely done.

Legends of Tomorrow is not in any danger at all. Literally every single show on the CW that has gotten to the 30 episode threshold since the Netflix deal has reached a minimum of 70. Legends needs one more season at least to reach that number.

Supergirl will be back for the same reason, as will iZombie. Anything past season 4 for Supergirl and Legends is a question mark, as is anything past season 5 for iZombie, but those are the minimums.

Arrow will be back because all the main cast is signed for seven seasons, and the show is very lucrative in syndication/streaming and still gets above average ratings. Anything after seven will require new contracts, which usually means increased pay for the actors, so it's a question mark beyond that.

Flash will go at least seven, just like Arrow. It's the most successful show in the history of the network.

The Gifted is very likely to be renewed at this point. It is consistently growing out of its lead in, it is well received, it's probably going to be their most successful freshman show, and it serves to promote the X-Men film franchise which is not slowing down any time soon.

I wonder if Fox decided to forget about the 26 episode promise for Lucy this season :D

Lethal Weapon just posted a 0.9, matching Gotham's series low?

Seems the crash'n'burn all over Fox is doing wonders for our show's chances.

NBA season opener and MLB playoffs hit CW Tuesdays pretty hard.

0.9 for Flash, 0.5 for Legends of Tomorrow.

Hmm, kinda surprised that I am the one to report that Gotham dropped to series low at 0.8 last night.

Haven't been home.

Was 0.8 in prelims last week too. Possible but unlikely to adjust up.

Arrow held its 0.6 in the prelims but it's a 0.551 so it might adjust down

Gotham is a 0.839 so another bump to 0.9 is certainly possible.

Well, it could definitely be worse. Four straight 0.9 is pretty stable. Pity it's such a low kind of stable.

Pretty much all the CW shows are soap operas. Flash and Arrow are just as much soap opera as Supergirl, as is Riverdale and Dynasty obviously, and even Valor.
If that were the criteria for cancelling a CW show there wouldn't be any shows left on the CW.

Preliminary 0.9 for episode 6, HH and audience is up. Orville just slam dunked a renewal with a 1.2 (+0.2 from last original.)

Another 0.9.

Gotham has now posted six 0.9 in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"