Likes/Dislikes

Havok

Civilian
Reaction score
I just want to get everyones likes and dislikes about The Batman series.

here are some of my dislikes

- Catwomens costume(since when does she wear googels)
- Comminser Gordan should have been in the series from the start
- Joker looks kinda dumb
- Riddler looks like a girl
- they never say just Batman its always "The Batman"

those are just some

Catwoman-ninelives-tpb.jpg

and holy ****, their were so many chances to un mask him

I didn't like that they dropped the female detective off the face of the planet. :down

She was mentioned in "Artifacts"

I just want to get everyones likes and dislikes about The Batman series.

here are some of my dislikes

- Catwomens costume(since when does she wear googels)
- Comminser Gordan should have been in the series from the start
- Joker looks kinda dumb
- Riddler looks like a girl
- they never say just Batman its always "The Batman"

those are just some
Of all the reasons to dislike this show you've picked some dumb ones lol

-Catwoman with goggles (or 'googels' in your case) is the contemporary look as shown above.

-Commissioner Gordon (or 'Comminser Gordan' in your case) didn't start out as Commissioner in modern continuity, he rose to that position as we're seeing in the Nolan movies. It is a pity we didn't see Gordon before he was given the new job, but he's Commissioner now so relax.

-Yes, the Joker does look dumb. They were going for a different/original look.

-The Riddler looks like a Goth... not a girl. Think Marilyn Manson... who is a guy.

-He is "The Batman" The show is called 'The Batman', the character is 'The Batman'.

I personally disliked the excessive amount of exposure the Penguin got in the early episodes, and the way Mr Freeze has been altered.

I like how they evolved the relationship between Batman and the police, from being hunted to working with Yin, to his connections to Gordon.

Of all the reasons to dislike this show you've picked some dumb ones lol

-Catwoman with goggles (or 'googels' in your case) is the contemporary look as shown above.

-Commissioner Gordon (or 'Comminser Gordan' in your case) didn't start out as Commissioner in modern continuity, he rose to that position as we're seeing in the Nolan movies. It is a pity we didn't see Gordon before he was given the new job, but he's Commissioner now so relax.

-Yes, the Joker does look dumb. They were going for a different/original look.

-The Riddler looks like a Goth... not a girl. Think Marilyn Manson... who is a guy.

-He is "The Batman" The show is called 'The Batman', the character is 'The Batman'.

I personally disliked the excessive amount of exposure the Penguin got in the early episodes, and the way Mr Freeze has been altered.

I like how they evolved the relationship between Batman and the police, from being hunted to working with Yin, to his connections to Gordon.
there not really dumb cause they are my opinion.

And I do actually enjoy the show, and just got done watching season 1 & 2 dvds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"