Comics Limbo X-Men Team

OutcryX said:
give it time. Thunderbird will be back. Bucky is back...it only took him...oh..say..60 years..but he is back..cool character...but shoulda stayed dead...Jason Todd is back too...yet another cool character...but shoulda stayed dead

Bucky isnt back is he? Was it just for House of M?

Beef was a mostly pointless character, a complete Z list character. He was in 2 issues of New Warriors and 1 issue of X-men. He barely even said anything!!! Have you even read the issues???

All his powers was were super strength, and he was only created to replace Thunderbird II/Warpath after he reformed and left the Hellions. Just like how Bevatron was created to replace Firestar (he also only ever made 3 appearances).

The only thing that was ever learnt about them was....
-that they were Hellions.
-there mutant powers.
-there codenames (never even learnt their realnames).
-Beef wasn't intelligent, and was quite dim.
-Bevatron spoke in a french accent.

THATS IT!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! The other Hellions had way more characterisation.

--------

Also Shard is DEAD!!! because with Bishop absorbing her as an Energy being he kills her, BEFORE he shoots as his energy beam. Just because your energy doesn't mean your still alive...there is a difference between being an energy 'being' and 'energy'.

Beside Joseph Harriss (the writer), confirmed in interviews that Shard was dead in his mind.

FieryBalrog said:
Bucky isnt back is he? Was it just for House of M?

I may be wrong or it could have been proven otherwise...but isn't Bucky The Winter Soldier now? coulda swore he was....

Chamber_UK said:
Beef was a mostly pointless character, a complete Z list character. He was in 2 issues of New Warriors and 1 issue of X-men. He barely even said anything!!! Have you even read the issues???

All his powers was were super strength, and he was only created to replace Thunderbird II/Warpath after he reformed and left the Hellions. Just like how Bevatron was created to replace Firestar (he also only ever made 3 appearances).

The only thing that was ever learnt about them was....
-that they were Hellions.
-there mutant powers.
-there codenames (never even learnt their realnames).
-Beef wasn't intelligent, and was quite dim.
-Bevatron spoke in a french accent.

THATS IT!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! The other Hellions had way more characterisation.

--------

Also Shard is DEAD!!! because with Bishop absorbing her as an Energy being he kills her, BEFORE he shoots as his energy beam. Just because your energy doesn't mean your still alive...there is a difference between being an energy 'being' and 'energy'.

Beside Joseph Harriss (the writer), confirmed in interviews that Shard was dead in his mind.

Dude...like i said...i liked the character's NAME...therefore I included him. let it go.

Also, just because the writer said Shard is dead in his mind does not mean she is. It hasn't been stated in continuity...therefore it isn't so...kinda like how Cecelia Reyes has never officially been declared dead in the books...that and Maggot's body has NEVER been shown either...and his slugs cant live without him just as he cant live without them...yet that one slug is still alive...just because YOU believe the character to be dead doesn't make it so in the books when it has never been confirmed. now..let it go. I believe she is alive..along with Maggot and Cecelia still being alive too...so we agree to disagree

Angel (In Charge.)
Forge (Weapons. Shields. Second in charge.)
Mimic (Remember. Onslaughter Made him more inControl of his powers.)
Synch (Because two power copiers on one team is devistating.)
Bedlam (Because when X-Factor was underground... Damn.)
Adam X (Burn! With this team, everyone on your side is bleedin.)

Fair enough man...god i really really need to switch to Decaf.

Apparantly they've retconned that he was the one who was responsible for allowing Wolverine to break out of the original Weapon X project.

I guess that leaves Uncle Ben and Thunderbird I in the elite company of actually dead people :rolleyes:

Isn't Gwen Stacy still dead?

I figure, since last year both companies resurrected Bucky and Jason Todd around the same time, that this year it'll be Uncle Ben and Bruce Wayne's parents.

I'm just waiting for them to reveal the fact that since Warpath is an X-Man now that he is actually the original Thunderbird de-aged to the point where people...including himself believed him to be John Proudstar's younger brother James when in actuality he is an only child and James is really John...yeah...that sounds like something Marvel would do...

I would kick someone ash if that happened it sucked.

i doubt that will ever happen. I don't think thunderbird will ever be back, the fact that they created Warpath as his 'brother' defeated the need to bring Thunderbird back.

Is limbo real? I know ur like ''did he seriously ask that'' but i said that storm possesed magic and people said limbo wasn't real. So is it real?

no limbo isn't real, it's a metaphoric word for a charatcer that gets really bad and then probably is never seen again.

Oh. So storm doesn't practice magic in the future like she did in limbo?

Wait you guys are talking about limbo the place not limbo the metaphoric phrase.

no....we're discussing Limbo, the metaphoric phrase, NOT the place

javon said:
Is limbo real? I know ur like ''did he seriously ask that'' but i said that storm possesed magic and people said limbo wasn't real. So is it real?
Limbo in real life is more of religious thing that you will hav eto answer by yourself, but as for limbo in the comics.

To the comics, its an area between reality and and all the different hells or realms of evil.

in some comics limbo is just a place you go when your'e character is not interesting anymore.

no. where the character goes when he/she isn't being used.

Shard is "dead" but not truly dead, she could very well be brought back with a little imagination,... heck, all of them could be.

There's two limbos in the Marvel comics, theres the general limbo which just a phrase meaning characters that are languishing unused in any books, and theres the Limbo thats a magical dimension connected to Illyana.

what you said was the most clearest answer wev'e gotten on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"