Little ide I had for a post-credits scene...

BrollySupersj

The only verdict, is vengeance.
Reaction score
I know Marvel said there wouldn't be one, at least not one with RDJ. But I was just thinking of an idea, and wanted to know what you thought.

After the credits, the screen shows Stark in his basement putting together a new suit, after the completion Jarvis asks "What would you like to call this one sir?".

Stark looks a computer monitor and types in "Thor Buster".

Not the best idea, and I'm sure it's been talked about before, but I figured I would just voice my opinion on it.:woot:

the stinger in thor would probably have something to do with the cap movie... and the stinger in cap will most likely have something to do with the avengers movie.

I agree with you obin, nice idea.
I think for the post-credits scene in cap, Nick Fury should appear and say to Rogers I would like to welcome you to the AVENGERS. *cut to black*

Thor post credit scene has to be about Captain America, not Iron Man. It should make people feel enthusiastic for the next film, which is Captain America.

Agreed, Thor's has to be about Captain America & Captain America's needs to be about the Avengers.

Surfer

I have no idea how they'd tie Thor into Captain America given that the latter is a period piece, though. Time travel might turn some people off.

I have no idea how they'd tie Thor into Captain America given that the latter is a period piece, though. Time travel might turn some people off.

It's probably going to be Coulson being re-deployed somewhere else again .... presumably wherever Cap is found.

Too obscure, unless you're gonna have the Red Skull, in full Red Skull-dom, grabbing it or something that'd actually put Cap on-screen. Either one seems like it'd be a disservice to Captain America itself, since those characters should be unveiled there first...

i remeber we talked about this in length in the comic con thor trailer thread. i was trying to come up with some way to tie in thor with cap, it is interesting though.
i thought the old man in the comic con cap footage would turn out to be loki in disguise. he tells hugo that's not for your eyes or something like that. maybe it was just loki being loki to entice redskull.

Last edited:
Thor and Tony are tracking Bruce to the arctic (from the cutscene from the first film), and find he transformed where the Hulk smashed at the Glacier, then Tonys Sensors pick up something in the shattered ice, a faint heartbeat...

I want to see a kid Steve Rogers trial tested for a Baseball pitcher spot in 1920's Brooklyn. His accuracy certainly doesn't come from the Serum.

Although the artic scene would be good too - that should discount the Avengers movie from telling Cap's discovery story. But wouldn't that better be told at the end of the Cap movie?

Part of his accuracy probably comes from the serum. Ed Brubaker wrote a line into one of his earlier Captain America issues where Steve says he can dodge whatever bullets he doesn't catch with the shield because he can "see faster," or something to that effect. So the serum definitely bumps his senses up a bit in addition to everything else. :up:

Throwing a ball doesn't need faster reaction time. It's just technique and smart of what you're aiming at. Serum just adds reaction speed but the skill is already there.

True, he'd definitely be a good shot in general. But I meant that his brain processes information faster, so he can probably estimate angles and roughly calculate speed and trajectory and such a lot better than a normal person would be able to. He's like the ultimate pool shark, basically. He can see and understand the geometry necessary to pull off his amazing shield ricochets in part because the serum amps his brain up a bit.

But pitching a ball doesn't have the time limit where he needs to throw the ball in 3 seconds time. He can pat the ball to his glove for sometime to think where he's going to throw at. Just like 47 year old Jamie Moyer does.

Also it also add to the credence that the "drugs" don't make him Captain America. He already has that virtue or skill all along. The "dope" only enhances it or allows him what he can't do before. I think Johnson has said that his Steve Rogers already has skill from the beginning, but his frail body doesn't allow him to stand out.

Eh, the skills were never a problem for me. The thing that really makes him Captain America is who he is--his idealism and virtue and compassion for everyone. Whether the skills come from the serum or are partially innate, I don't really care. I just hope Johnston manages to convey the kind of man Cap is and why that's what truly makes him a hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"