Live-Action DBZ Set to Shoot in Montreal

Reported, think about the next time you tell someone to "die".

Anyway, I'd have a nerdgasm if Broly got a movie & was portrayed by Paul Levesque or if Hugh Jackman was cast as Goku. Hell, I think Tom Welling could pull off a decent Goku as well.

Frieza always seemed like a very feminine male, not gay, just very feminine. There needs to be an actor who can do that, like the black guy in 300.

He's a galactic tyrant.

Btw, if Zarbon were portrayed by a real actor, who would you all cast?

And galactic tyrants can't be feminine?

I don't care much for Freeza's feminity, but then again, I never cared much for Freeze as is.

From the Robotech thread:

Doing a Live-Action film on Dragon Ball (a good one) is possible and most likely enjoyable... Jumping all the way to DBZ without exploring the characters first is starting off not only with your left foot, but with a gun in your right kneecap about to trigger

:down

^^^

Maybe, but I heard waaaaaaay back that the Roland Emmerich script combined the Origin story from Dragonball with the Saiyan Saga tying it all together pretty neatly. Now if they did that it would rock the dragon, so to speak.

Possibly, I just hope that they don't change too much if they change anything at all.

^^^

Maybe, but I heard waaaaaaay back that the Roland Emmerich script combined the Origin story from Dragonball with the Saiyan Saga tying it all together pretty neatly. Now if they did that it would rock the dragon, so to speak.
every time someone says "Rock the Dragon", Toriyama's life is reduced by a day.

Thank you for killing Toriyama:csad:

Seriously, that Rap[BLACKOUT]e[/BLACKOUT] was one of the worst things that happened to DBZ

And Dragonball is all about the Dragon Balls.. DBZ is about fighting... I would rather see a Dragonball movie than a DBZ one... We have Matrix Revolutions for that:dry:

Corinthian™;12852763 said:
every time someone says "Rock the Dragon", Toriyama's life is reduced by a day.

Thank you for killing Toriyama:csad:

Seriously, that Rap[blackout]e[/blackout] was one of the worst things that happened to DBZ

And Dragonball is all about the Dragon Balls.. DBZ is about fighting... I would rather see a Dragonball movie than a DBZ one... We have Matrix Revolutions for that:dry:

I don't care what anybody says. I l like "Rock the Dragon" dammit. :woot:

Agreed, that song is better than the latter version & that crappy Japanese opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"