lobster johnson

SuperFerret said:
Excuse me for being illiterate, but what's LJ's story?

Johnson was a paranormal detective/mobster killer/secret government agent that marked his victims by burning a claw onto their forehead.

Lobster Johnson went to a German castle to stop a Nazi satellite project. The mission ended in his death, along with everyone else, excluding Herman Von Klempt (Which is how he lost his body.)

LJ's ghost stayed at the destroyed castle, and helped HB and Roger during the story Conquer Worm. His skeleton was discovered after he was struck by lightning while saving Roger.

Spider - Man said:
What scene was this?

As Broom and Myers walk down the Freak Corridor, you will see Roger in a glass case in the background of the shot.

Incidentally, GdT's trademark 'fetus in a jar' was one of the pickled punks from THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE, and the prop only got onto the set 45 minutes before the scene was shot.

HM

Cool. I want Roger AND LJ in the sequel. Plus, who's the guy (villain) who's just a head in a jar? He'd be cool too.

i read that johann would be in the sequel because they couldn't find a good way to introduce roger.

cryptic name said:
i read that johann would be in the sequel because they couldn't find a good way to introduce roger.

The problem is that Roger is too similar to Hellboy, so he was cut.

that sucks. i love roger, but johann would be a pretty cool character to see on screen.

Flexo said:
Roger was in the background, but not in a jar. That was just Del Toro's trademark fetus-in-a-bottle.

what scene is Roger in the background?

LJ would be freakin sweet in a movie. and Roger.

weezerspider said:
what scene is Roger in the background?

LJ would be freakin sweet in a movie. and Roger.

To lazy to write a response of my own.

Hellmistress said:
As Broom and Myers walk down the Freak Corridor, you will see Roger in a glass case in the background of the shot.

Flexo said:
To lazy to write a response of my own.

Sorry for asking a repeat question. I must of skipped over it the first time on accident. Thanks anyway.

Would Lobster work better in his own movie rather a Hellboy sequel? I just started looking at the Iron Prometheus and had recently watched Rocketeer and wanted to see amovie like this

Del Toro said he wants Johnson in the third one played by Bruce Campbell, don't know if it's going to happen or even if there is going to be a third one, but two looks really good.

Adam Baldwin as Lobster Johnson
400px-Adam_Baldwin_Serenity_premiere_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"