• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Lock'n load, ladies!" The New Official Call of Duty 4 thread

OK, anybody else played the PC demo of "The Bog" mission? I downloaded it and it's pretty good. But I needed to increase the difficulty to Veteran to REALLY feel the pressure. It's pretty intense, but very short. And suffice it to say The Bog mission was easily my least favorite of the COD4 demos (I really wanted to play the special ops team infiltrating the ship level) which would explain my slight disappointment. The action though, is relentless and top-notch. :up:

This thread needs to be bumped.

I pre-ordered this game today and I cannot WAIT to get my mits on it.

Screens of awesomness...

Mental note: The game RULES.

I've never been one for online play I have to say, bar Warhawk, but this online leveling up system really draws me in, its really fresh compared to "What new modes can we put in" and a great new route for online play.

This is the first online game I might actually get competetive at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"