what if there is an X4 ? (spoilers of X3)

Now this is why the legacy story would be brilliant for x-men 4!

First off what i want to say is that it seems to me that alot of the actors and actress involved with x-men movies dont want to return. Those largley Storm, Wolverine (I mean just not x-men 4 but appear in the solo movie) Cyclops and Jean all those actors seem to not want to reprise there role.

If asked i think Sir Ian McKellan and Patrick Stewart have found a good home with x-men movies i wouldnt be surprised if they agree. They are Mags and X.

So what do you do?

You give the beast a chance to shine. He was introduced in x-men 3 but what you dont realise is he is the embodyment of the mutant kind within himself, So who better to run xaviers school for the gifted than him? No doubt the battle between magneto and the x-men will cause his place on the mutant council to be shadowed anyway. Why not run the school in his absense.

Next the x-men, no scott, no jean, no storm, no wolverine. can you make an x-team work? Yes its movie on, with life we have a new team consisting of the pupils that really excelled themselves.

We have Iceman probably leading the team like Cyclops did, followed by Shadow cat and Colossus, Probably Jubilee will join and how can we not forget Angel. Rogue on the otherhand has been cured but we could consider this into the story.

So what about the story, The Legacy virus, what if the cure wasnt really a cure. What if it was a virus, something that kills weak mutants leaving them disabled of there powers. Only level 3 mutants can survive it, Like magneto, but others will fall.

You have the perfect senario to bring in the Morlock Massicure because of the Legacy virus, you have Sinister to your disposal, and Gambit as your lead hero.

the new villian that can take on magnetos role has to only be sinister and the maurarders, this time the mutants arent bitterly angry like the brotherhood we need a team that will attack for some insain reasons. such like sinister and his mauraders do.

taintedFB said:
In that rumored Xavier and Moira scene, is it Patrick Stewart's voice that calls out to her?

Honestly, I think that scene is stupid and ridiculous. I'm hoping they'll replace it with a Scott scene.

I think if there is an X4, they MUST bring Scott back. We never saw him die, and if Logan's movie tanks, none of us should see that, and we make a big enough stand about Scott in X3, they will bring him back.

I'd like to see Sinister having Scott held captive, maybe he even has Jean's dead body (Famke cameo, YAY) and he is playing around with their DNA. Then maybe he could create Madelyn Prior. Meanwhile, have Angel kidnapped and at the end transformed into ArchAngel with maybe Apocalypse appearing in shadow or silhouette at the end.

Maybe the X-Men discover Scott is alive and Storm leads the rescue operation...meanwhile after X3, Sentinels have been sent out to capture mutants... This is a storyline that would encompass several plots and utilize the characters well. When Cyclops is freed, the team splits up with Scott leading some and Storm the others (Blue and Gold).

Or they could use Sinister to thrust OUR Cyclops into the Age of Apocalypse universe. Then we'd have a new beginning. Logan would still be visible, but we'd be experiencing the world through Scott's eyes!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott Over Prof X? Pfff pff pff. Ok I am good

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"