World Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

Bald caps almost never look good. I think he would've looked fine if he had indeed shaved his head for real.

I'm doing a rewatch now and am reminded how his Lex is probably closer to (and a campier version of) the Lex I've always wanted to see than any other live-action version we've gotten (and yes, include Rosenbaum in that).

I just started watching a couple of days ago. Pretty good show. Really enjoy Dean Cain as Clark/Superman and Hatcher as Lois. The guy who plays Lex is decent too.

Been having a mini-marathon tonight in honor of Eddie. He was such a lovable Jonathan Kent. :hrt::csad:

If Superman: The Movie has my favourite tone of any Superman production, then Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman still probably has my favourite versions of Supes, Lois, Lex and Perry White. I think this show remains one of the most perfectly casted comic book adaptations. And that's especially impressive for a TV show of fairly ropey quality. True, Dean Cain isn't a great actor, strictly speaking, but his warmth and charm rises above his limited skill set and questionable inflections. He remains my favourite Superman.

It's almost the same way I see Shatner as Kirk: yes, on average, Chris Pine probably turns out the better performance than Shatner. But will I ever see anyone other than Shatner as Kirk? Hell no.

Watching some of that panel and guess neither will be guesting on S&L anytime soon since they put the show down....

Even though I am no longer a fan of Dean Cain as a person, I would still love to see them reprise their roles in some type of Multiverse thing with all the other Clarks/Lois's.

Just started watching this on Max recently. Despite how certain lead actors have turned out irl, I’m actually rather enjoying it, but…

Boy, they don’t even try to hide that their big metropolitan city is just a backlot with a few storefronts, huh?

Just started watching this on Max recently. Despite how certain lead actors have turned out irl, I’m actually rather enjoying it, but…

Boy, they don’t even try to hide that their big metropolitan city is just a backlot with a few storefronts, huh?
Listen, that’s the busiest street corner in Metropolis, I’m sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"