Lois vs. Lana: The battle of Kung Fu Females

retconned

Reaction score
Ive always wondered, with the Lana getting trained in Martial Arts and generally kicking ass since season 2, and with Lois being military trained to kick ass, who would win in a fight between the loves of Clark Kents life?

where are the tickets being sold hulk, ill go with you.

Pfft! This a trick question? Lois by a mile.

gonews_037.jpg

Even Chloe beat the snot out of Lana in Delete. LOLOLOL

I'd love to see Clark in the middle of THAT "fight"... so to speak. Hah!!!!
yes.gif

I'm with you on that point, AgentPat, 150%.... :up:

I'm not sure who'd win but if Clark was involved in some way as well as shirtless, I would sure as hell watch.

Lois by a landslide,

Ms. lang can't fight she a ***** cat with no claws .

Jason'd kick both of their asses.

But if I must choose, I'll go with Lois. She's much more aggresive and stronger. Yes, Lana'd be out with one punch to her cute face.

Wesyeed said:
Jason'd kick both of their asses.

But if I must choose, I'll go with Lois. She's much more aggresive and stronger. Yes, Lana'd be out with one punch to her cute face.

Well of course Jason could, he is after all The Son of SUPERMAN . :o Besides he wouldn't let any harm come to his mommy[lois] as you saw he threw the piano, to save her when she was in danger .

Wesyeed said:

plus Lois' got bigger jahoobs :up: she could like turn really fast and send Lana flying through a wall....god I'm such a pig....

The Incredible Hulk said:
plus Lois' got bigger jahoobs :up: she could like turn really fast and send Lana flying through a wall....god I'm such a pig....

:eek: I like your idea so far.

Lois would win, But Lana would be the one I'd be helping up after the fight.:o

Lois,although she shouldn't have even appeared in Smallville.:o

Kal-El 8 said:
Well of course Jason could, he is after all The Son of SUPERMAN . :o Besides he wouldn't let any harm come to his mommy[lois] as you saw he threw the piano, to save her when she was in danger .

I'd like to see a fight between jason and El Kabong

to the death

kabong.jpg

oh and I like the jahoob smack idea... Getting wacked with those implants might actually sting a little.

Lois of course. She has had more years of training. . . and is the hotter of the two. ;)

Serene said:
I'm cool with that. But hey.. thanks for the reminder.

poll results show someone agrees with ya...but you know what they say "two can be as bad as one its the lonliest number since the number one."

Lois has the height advantage (therefore weight advantage) over Lana. I never bought into the portrayal of Lana-fu anyway. She's so darn tiny that I find when they show her kicking the crap out of the bad guys, it comes off as implausible to me. Lois, however, I have no trouble believing could hold her own in a fight with anyone.

lana would win because this is smallville.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"