Lounge 78

Temps already the 70's and it's not 6 AM yet :( already had my 1st bottle of water, more will follow and a Gatorade later

Temps already the 70's and it's not 6 AM yet :( already had my 1st bottle of water, more will follow and a Gatorade later
It's 63 degrees where I live right now and it's supposed to be 83 by the end of the day. And almost 90 towards the end of the week. :(

It's 63 degrees where I live right now and it's supposed to be 83 by the end of the day. And almost 90 towards the end of the week. :(

90's+ all this week with heat index of 100 also this week, going be a fun week....not!

90's+ all this week with heat index of 100 also this week, going be a fun week....not!
Yeah, it's not going to be a great week for a huge chunk of the country over the next seven days, unfortunately. :(

Same here. And one of our ACs just went out.
I should get a small AC unit for my daughter's bedroom. She either has to have the heater or the AC on all year. It drives me crazy. :funny:

If I get a little bit warm, I dress lighter and turn on a ceiling fan. I don't get cold, but if that were to happen, i'd just put on some socks or slippers.

Last edited:
Was out all day at my favorite big zoo, Southwick. Amazingly it wasn't that hot. We had a nice breeze all day in the trees.:)

I had to sit outside for awhile, way too muggy inside even with the fans on the window and the huge tower fan I have, while sitting in the chair-with Mouth laying in the other chair I noticed a lady walking to the store with her kids...she was smoking and pregnant :(

I had to sit outside for awhile, way too muggy inside even with the fans on the window and the huge tower fan I have, while sitting in the chair-with Mouth laying in the other chair I noticed a lady walking to the store with her kids...she was smoking and pregnant :(
Pregnant women smoking has always been a peeve of mine. I suppose in Texas she could be sent to jail for that these days. :(

79b0779e-ae58-4e8b-89e3-8b30b70a2b3c_text.gif

Pregnant women smoking has always been a peeve of mine. I suppose in Texas she could be sent to jail for that these days. :(

Never been confirm, even my old doctor wouldn't say it out loud but he hinted when my parents weren't around smoking is a factor for my deafness

It's why my sister's and I were all born small. Its also probably why my nieces all have asthma. :(

WTH?? Overslept and was late with the feeding, damn weather really got me today and I had a run in with a mama coon and her kids. it's still very light outside so I was surprised and did a double take when I saw another coon almost all black, if the bugger had red marking I would had to call the zoo and ask them if they had a panda escaped....

WTH?? Overslept and was late with the feeding, damn weather really got me today and I had a run in with a mama coon and her kids. it's still very light outside so I was surprised and did a double take when I saw another coon almost all black, if the bugger had red marking I would had to call the zoo and ask them if they had a panda escaped....
Lol, red pandas are my daughter's favorite animal. She'd love it if they lived right outside.

I've been throwing out a bunch of old emails and came across something my mom sent to me.

"Do not regret growing old. It's a privilege denied to many"

She passed away at the age of 92. I was sitting next to her, holding her hand, and our mini poodles were curled up at her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"