Lounge 78

so i heard somewhere that AARP benefits younger people who join, not just older people. can anyone chime in on that?
Members can get discounts at hotels and restaurants and various other establishments. You can get discount life and health insurance. As far as I know anyone who is a member can get this.

You could drop a bomb on LAX and they would still be talking about Vin Scully today in Los Angeles.

m22uh9qyiif91.jpg

this is just silly

I've just Jared Leto has both made a Morbing Time joke on twitter and said as Joker in a trailer "We Live in a Society".
I have no idea what to make of it. Meme acknowledging his in no way compensate for his bad acting tho.

so our local little league is playing in the Senior LLWS tonight. if they win, they play the international winners for the World Championship. pretty cool to see these kids who were in tball and whatnot when i was still coaching out there on the biggest stage of their lives so far

so our local little league is playing in the Senior LLWS tonight. if they win, they play the international winners for the World Championship. pretty cool to see these kids who were in tball and whatnot when i was still coaching out there on the biggest stage of their lives so far
Nice. :) Hope they win!

Hoping everyone has fun and interesting weekend and you go out and touch grass and look up at the sky and feel the wind on your face. :yay:

The UK is about to have its third heatwave of the summer, although nothing like the second one which set records. Aside from the heatwaves it’s been a great summer.

It's 90+ here, too hot and muggy to be outside
Same here. Stayed inside all day watching my shows and doing chores. Started Sandman today and it's pretty good.

Same here. Stayed inside all day watching my shows and doing chores. Started Sandman today and it's pretty good.

Be watching a few episodes soon, cooling off and checking weather alerts. Might get some over night rain/storms so have to close a few windows

huh, I think I saw a homeless person walking pass the house, looks like he had a sleeping mat rolled up under his arm. Last time we had a homeless person here he was staying in my neighbor's garage and stealing food/beer he had in the garage. This is a small town, strangers stick out like sore thumbs

huh, I think I saw a homeless person walking pass the house, looks like he had a sleeping mat rolled up under his arm. Last time we had a homeless person here he was staying in my neighbor's garage and stealing food/beer he had in the garage. This is a small town, strangers stick out like sore thumbs
Maybe he likes the taste of raccoon. :p

Your cat legion will protect you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"