Lounge 78

I feel bad for you guys. I'm pretty sure we're done with snow, it's been in the 40s or higher for a while. :( Hope it's your last round of snow.
Thankfully, there's only around an inch of snow where I live. There's more snow in the grass than on the roads.

Anyone ever wear half tights for long runs? Thinking of ditching my 3 inch shorts for 8 or 9 inch half tights for a half marathon coming up in a couple months. But trying to stay modest outchea so don’t want the goods to exposed.

Anyone ever wear half tights for long runs? Thinking of ditching my 3 inch shorts for 8 or 9 inch half tights for a half marathon coming up in a couple months. But trying to stay modest outchea so don’t want the goods to exposed.
More important question: trunks or no trunks? :ninja:

Because America is a hot mess? :(

Because America is a hot mess? :(
That's what I'm thinking, too. America has no universal health care, there's gun violence. Donald Trump is running for President again. (I'm sure there's other factors, too, but those were the top 3 I could think of.)

World’s 20 happiest countries in 2024​

5. Israel

bully-maguire-tobey-maguire.gif

I may be forced to watch the Road House remake. :( Just found out today the CC Adcock, one of my favorite artists, performs live in the movie. It doesn't hurt that I also like Jake Gyllenhaal, but the original film never did anything for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"